Windows Phone Developer in Chicago

mgbmusic

Jun 30, 2012
Visit site
Greetings folks,

Rich Dunbar (@RichDunbar) is looking to come to Chicago to host a developer's workshop. I offered to be his host for the weekend. He's looking for a Friday night, in September. If anyone's interested, ping me here or hit me up on twitter:

@DeadTechnology

Rich is looking for at least 20 devs to make the trip up here worthwhile so speak up! Details will come when we have the numbers we need! Hope to see you all soon!

--DT

speedtouch

Jan 23, 2012
Visit site
Well, well, well, who do we have here? You may remember me as @STLwebOSMeetup. :)

If you go to the Meetups section of this forum, where this thread should really be located, you'll see my June 22 Nokia Dev Workshop with Rich was a smashing success. I hope you experience the same! Good luck, long lost webOS brother.

mgbmusic

Jun 30, 2012
Visit site
Well, well, well, who do we have here? You may remember me as @STLwebOSMeetup. :)

If you go to the Meetups section of this forum, where this thread should really be located, you'll see my June 22 Nokia Dev Workshop with Rich was a smashing success. I hope you experience the same! Good luck, long lost webOS brother.
Eh, don't read too much into it. I'm still lost - Posted from my Touchpad after all, but I do like organizing stuff :). Just stretching the old legs a bit....

--DT

speedtouch

Jan 23, 2012
Visit site
Eh, don't read too much into it. I'm still lost - Posted from my Touchpad after all, but I do like organizing stuff :). Just stretching the old legs a bit....

--DT

Yeah, I still use my TP, too. Good luck, but in Chicago you shouldn't need to much luck. Tons of programmers out there. Just be sure to put this down in the Meetup forum when you declare a date. This dev forum isn't as trafficked.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb