Win8 Development

Nataku4ca

Jun 7, 2011
Visit site
got curious about Win8 Development a couple days ago and looked around a bit, it looks like u need Visual Studio 11 to do the job, question is, that thing is still in Beta and i don't have a clue what to expect... still a rookie here

anyone know what would happen to Visual Studio 10 if i install that 11 Beta? im still working on a windowsphone project and really don't want to trash my current environment

(actually, i don't even know where to get the beta yet :p)

Dormage

Sep 25, 2011
Visit site
got curious about Win8 Development a couple days ago and looked around a bit, it looks like u need Visual Studio 11 to do the job, question is, that thing is still in Beta and i don't have a clue what to expect... still a rookie here

anyone know what would happen to Visual Studio 10 if i install that 11 Beta? im still working on a windowsphone project and really don't want to trash my current environment

(actually, i don't even know where to get the beta yet :p)
You can have 2 installs at once.
Nothing will happen to your VS10 plus you can develop WP7 apps in VS11 also.
Good luck developing :D

Nataku4ca

Jun 7, 2011
Visit site
You can have 2 installs at once.
Nothing will happen to your VS10 plus you can develop WP7 apps in VS11 also.
Good luck developing :D

hehe, looks like i'll have to clean up my harddrive, just found out i only have around 10GB left :p

thanks, i'll be sure to post something if i manage to finish developing the apps that im thinking about :)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lolz1234