Welcome to the Windows Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!

58 Posts
    One app that I definitely think needs to come to Windows RT and Windows Phone is MAME -- the Multiple Arcade Machine Emulator. Now that we have the ability to create C++ projects, this should surely be an achievable goal. It's available for iOS, it's even been compiled for the Raspberry Pi, so surely our platforms should be capable? I can imagine it being particularly good on Windows RT with an Xbox controller connected.

If someone is looking for a project to take on, this would be a good one. :-)

13 Posts
    I think you just volunteered :). RT port would be great. 1942 and Gorf are two of my favourites !

58 Posts
    RT port would indeed be great. Sadly I don't have the expertise nor the time to volunteer for this. But someone really does need to...
    Retired Moderator

2,983 Posts
    Global Posts
    4,639 Global Posts
    Let me see how well my first app goes. If I pick up the language well I may look into producing a port for this. Of course, I aren't volunteering to do this yet.