12-05-2012, 01:00 AM #3
- 208 Posts
Is that answer sarcastic or...?
Microsoft have announced that WP8 is compatible with Unity but I'm not sure whether this is something which is available now or Coming Soon™. I assume this is actually on Unity's side as they would just have to add a recompiler which targets WP8. I think I read it was supposed to be rolled out with Unity 4.0 but don't quote me on that. I also have no idea whether you would have to pay the full license or whatever as I don't really know much about Unity tbh.
12-05-2012, 01:05 AM #4
- 4,341 Posts
Not sarcastic. Maybe I just didn't understand the question.
Unity can be used to create PC games. I assumed that the OP made browser or PC games.
If he made iOS or Android games, then he'd likely be pretty familiar with the deployment process already.
- By sdanaher#CB in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 8Last Post: 06-26-2012, 10:37 AM
- By The Last Byte in forum App SpotlightReplies: 7Last Post: 05-31-2012, 03:56 PM
- By Winterfang in forum Nokia Lumia 800Replies: 6Last Post: 12-22-2011, 04:03 PM
- By wellsmanfu in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 4Last Post: 09-13-2011, 12:01 AM
- By giobooo in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 1Last Post: 05-14-2011, 03:01 PM