12-12-2012, 11:37 PM #1
- 41 Posts
I want to build a camera app. One that's fast, responsive and does a lot more than what the native camera app that my Lumia 920 does. But I'm a novice programmer. So what would you do? Start the course and work at building the app no matter how hard it may seem, or start slower and build smaller apps first and build up chops? I'm working in the C# language and although I have an end result in mind, I don't want to rush into things too quickly, especially with my current limited skillset.
So what would you do?
01-24-2013, 08:28 AM #2
- 23 Posts
I would probably have a look at the following regarding Lenses for Windows Phone 8, as this is the recommended approach for something you have described :-
Lenses for Windows Phone 8
MSDN is a great resource for various code snippets and samples which will get you on your way.
Hope this helps.
- By Winterfang in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 2Last Post: 02-03-2012, 09:49 PM
- By baseballbert in forum Nokia Lumia 800Replies: 1Last Post: 11-28-2011, 02:01 AM
- By mozzarella72 in forum HTC TrophyReplies: 61Last Post: 09-24-2011, 05:09 PM
- By Maximilliann in forum Samsung FocusReplies: 8Last Post: 06-11-2011, 01:27 PM
- By gibbyhome in forum Windows Phone AppsReplies: 8Last Post: 03-02-2011, 06:14 PM