Microsoft advertising not working

drg

Jul 13, 2011
Visit site
I have developed my first app. It's pretty basic I'm just trying to see how the whole process works and testing things out. I'm using the MS ad control and the ads aren't working. I put error handling in my dev copy of the app and I get an error saying no ad available. I'm in Australia and I've been told by another developer it's because MS ads are having issues here at the moment or by the sounds of it there aren't many advertisers advertising. So I assume in the US ads should be appearing. I just wanted to check if they were so I was wondering if someone in the US or anywhere else in the world could download my app and see if there is an ad on the first screen that appears. Search for entertainMe or a link to the app is here: entertainMe | Windows Phone Apps+Games Store (United States)

I've been told Nokia Ad Exchange works better here in Australia so if this stays this way I may sign up for that.

Thanks.

drg

Jul 13, 2011
Visit site
Yeah was thinking that. MS ad control was easy to add so thought I'd give it a go first but if return not so good will try Ad Duplex. Thanks.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Duouser3