01-06-2013, 12:38 PM #1
- 5 Posts
This is my post on here. I'm excited to get involved in the community.
My question is pretty straightforward, but even with a year of WP development under my belt and many hours of searching I still can't find an answer. Is there any way that when a user uses the native "share menu" for a photo (the one that lists Facebook, twitter, email, etc.) that my 3rd party app can show up on this list and I can have a handler for what to do with the image? I am fully aware of the photochoosertask and the photo libraries, but I am interested in getting on the native list.
01-06-2013, 05:24 PM #2
- 285 Posts
Adding share (Windows Store apps using C#/VB/C++ and XAML) (Windows)
This is about sharing in general.. both sharing from your app and receiving. but mainly just an overview with links in it.. for images specifically use
How to receive an image (Windows Store apps using C#/VB/C++ and XAML) (Windows)
- By BIGPADDY in forum The "Off Topic" LoungeReplies: 5Last Post: 05-28-2013, 10:34 PM
- By dlusted in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 0Last Post: 11-10-2012, 10:46 AM
- By Markyyy in forum Developers CornerReplies: 4Last Post: 07-16-2012, 02:05 AM
- By adamopinheiro in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 10Last Post: 12-12-2011, 08:02 PM
- By pseudoware in forum Windows Phone AppsReplies: 2Last Post: 11-05-2011, 11:18 PM