- 01-18-2013, 06:31 AM #1
I was toying with the idea of developing a space tactical game for WP8. Graphics would not need to be very complex (think of the indie-game Defcon). Would that be fine or should I look directly into using D3D (maybe with SharpDX)? I have some experience in writing regular 3D C#/SlimDX applications.
01-29-2013, 01:42 PM #6rom developer for Asus Mypal A6x6 and Axim X50 (and soon, LG Quantum too) and (former) Microsoft Student Insider
- 119 Posts
My work is free for everyone's use, but if you wish to give a donation towards my work (I am a recent college grad working in what little spare time I have), you may do so (paypal email is email@example.com).
Check out my blog for news on mobile Windows and other tech: Catholic Tech Geek
Students, check out Dreamspark for the tools you need and Imagine Cup if you want a challenge
- By jkrc717 in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 0Last Post: 10-05-2012, 04:23 AM
- By jalb in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 4Last Post: 09-06-2012, 10:03 AM
- By anonymous94587631 in forum Upcoming & Rumored Windows PhonesReplies: 5Last Post: 08-22-2012, 02:05 PM
- By Judge_Daniel in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 22Last Post: 12-12-2011, 05:16 AM
- By jrdatrackstar1223 in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 8Last Post: 10-24-2011, 04:06 PM