- 01-18-2013, 07:31 AM #1
I was toying with the idea of developing a space tactical game for WP8. Graphics would not need to be very complex (think of the indie-game Defcon). Would that be fine or should I look directly into using D3D (maybe with SharpDX)? I have some experience in writing regular 3D C#/SlimDX applications.
- 01-21-2013, 08:38 AM #2
I think I can answer the question myself: it is pretty fast. SL should be more than enough for my needs. At least if the emulator is reflective of the real phone performances. I hope you guys will like a space game focusing on battle tactics!
01-29-2013, 02:42 PM #6
- 130 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
- By jkrc717 in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 0Last Post: 10-05-2012, 05:23 AM
- By jalb in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 4Last Post: 09-06-2012, 11:03 AM
- By anonymous94587631 in forum Upcoming & Rumored Windows PhonesReplies: 5Last Post: 08-22-2012, 03:05 PM
- By Judge_Daniel in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 22Last Post: 12-12-2011, 06:16 AM
- By jrdatrackstar1223 in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 8Last Post: 10-24-2011, 05:06 PM