- 01-30-2013, 11:05 AM #1
I tried to install Windows Phone SDK 8.0 in my PC with Windows 8 but as I have a Gigabyte motherboard with USB 3.0 I can't without disabling it as my computer won't boot. It's the same since it launched. I think Miicrosoft should make it easy for developers to make new apps and they aren't fixing it.
Last edited by LucasLumia; 02-17-2013 at 06:56 PM. Reason: Grammar
- 03-26-2013, 01:25 AM #3
I'm not sure if this will work on gigabyte motherboards but I have a biostar and it wouldn't work either at first. I tried installing multiple times with no success and had to revert to a previous state to get my machine working again. I ended downloaded the sdk to a disc because I didn't want to wait every time I tried and it installed perfectly from there. I don't know if it would work with a gigabyte but thought I would offer this idea just in case anyone wants to try it.
- By Ark-kun in forum Developers CornerReplies: 4Last Post: 10-18-2012, 12:10 AM
- By markgrif in forum Developers CornerReplies: 0Last Post: 09-24-2012, 07:25 PM
- By markgrif in forum Developers CornerReplies: 2Last Post: 08-17-2012, 07:58 PM
- By btgusto in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 12Last Post: 08-02-2012, 05:08 AM
- By ejb222 in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 0Last Post: 07-26-2012, 02:00 PM