02-08-2013, 11:03 AM #1
- 67 Posts
Can anyone explain me How much of below mentioned factors actually depends for an App to get visible at a good page on marketplace:
4)App Page visits(Is this actually a factor )
02-08-2013, 12:49 PM #2
- 125 Posts
The first issue is the download count. In order to have a good download count, you have to make your app known to other people. Normally, the most popular apps are at the front of the list.
Ratings and reviews go together. They depend on the of the use of the app. If your app doesn't have much use, its hard to get decent reviews and ratings to bump your app up on the list.
The number of app page visits can help you get an estimate, but it is not as accurate as the download count.rom developer for Asus Mypal A6x6 and Axim X50 (and soon, LG Quantum too) and (former) Microsoft Student Insider
My work is free for everyone's use, but if you wish to give a donation towards my work (I am a recent college grad working in what little spare time I have), you may do so (paypal email is email@example.com).
Check out my blog for news on mobile Windows and other tech: Catholic Tech Geek
Students, check out Dreamspark for the tools you need and Imagine Cup if you want a challenge
02-11-2013, 03:22 AM #3
- 23 Posts
- By djncanada1 in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 2Last Post: 12-16-2012, 10:27 PM
- By margagn in forum App SpotlightReplies: 3Last Post: 07-05-2012, 02:48 AM
- By socialcarpet in forum The "Off Topic" LoungeReplies: 6Last Post: 04-25-2012, 11:27 PM
- By martin_strahilovski in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 1Last Post: 12-27-2011, 01:56 PM
- By win_splash in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 8Last Post: 02-22-2011, 10:56 PM