Give me some insight on ECPM

Jnbs

Mar 20, 2012
Visit site
I just started distributing ads on my apps, and want to understand more about how this works. Can a dev who uses ads explain (dumb it down lol) it to me..

Thank you in advance

Cheers

hopmedic

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
eCPM: cents per thousand views (or clicks, depending on the ad network). Makes perfect cents (ha) doesn't it? :wink:
For every thousand ads that are presented to users of your apps, you get the eCPM number of cents. What that eCPM rate is depends on a lot of things, including the time. Who knows. I know that it seems like it's a lot lower than it was a year ago... At least for me...

Jnbs

Mar 20, 2012
Visit site
eCPM: cents per thousand views (or clicks, depending on the ad network). Makes perfect cents (ha) doesn't it? :wink:
For every thousand ads that are presented to users of your apps, you get the eCPM number of cents. What that eCPM rate is depends on a lot of things, including the time. Who knows. I know that it seems like it's a lot lower than it was a year ago... At least for me...

I get that lol.. Does it fluctuate during the day.. Because I am seeing right now that its higher than 2 hours ago..

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
COME ON WIN ANDROID (ADI)