?Ideas for me to develop an app

TheMightyCraken

May 6, 2014
Visit site
I am going to start developing for Windows Phone and I need Ideas for a new app...I will be integrating it with Cortana and it will be pretty basic...it will be free and WP exclusive if there is demand...I have no plans to EVER develop for Android(iOS is TOTALY out of my book)

OldMillXxX

Jul 10, 2013
Visit site
As an outdoors man, there are not many apps for us. I have thought a very simple app is one that gives me up to date info on my local waters that I fish. I can go online and look at the river data and get info that I want, but it would be awesome to have this right on the phone. Info I am most concerned with is for the Mississippi River. Data such as flow, water temp, pool stage etc is very useful and updated daily. There are also sites that give the same info for lakes and other rivers.

Here are two sites I regularly use.
River water is a quick look at the pools of the river I fish. Lower Mississippi River Basin Forecast - River Watch
River Data gives me a little more detailed info and allows me to see history for trends that are very important to fishermen. USAED-St Paul District Projects

Obviously feedback would be important to the dev so that things can be added to the app in future updates. During the winter months, ice thickness and water clarity could be items that users can add to the app to share to other fishermen.

Good idea for the dev that is passionate about it. If I had the skill, I would develop this myself.

barbaram

May 15, 2013
Visit site
I would like an app for weather history, like "it was 99 degrees yesterday, with 10 inches of rain." It would be wonderful if it had weather history, "the high for May 1st was 105 in 1921" but just yesterday would be fantastic

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
priya8923