Join the WindowsCentral Developer Program!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aay Aay

Sep 23, 2014
Visit site
I love to develop apps. And recently I tried to develop some apps but was not having sound knowledge. currently I am working on an app and I hope it turns out good but i am having bunch of problems and i need help with 'em. I guess being around with developers here will help me a lot and I may develop some cool apps.

Abdul Muhaymin Arif

Oct 12, 2013
Visit site
Hi, I would like to join because As being a student, I need assistance in my ongoing projects, Many Problems I tried searching and sad that not finding good solution.

Current App Published is Still in Beta,
Fit Me
Search Fit Me (or Motivate Me) in Store
Currently working on it.

Also Me and My friend is working presently on a cross platform Addictive game, which I will share the info once completed. (Looking for releasing for Windows, Windows Phone, Android, Amazon Kindle, Nokia X Series, Firefox OS, etc at a time :).

fmmendo

Aug 21, 2014
Visit site
Hi, I'd love to join the program.
I do have a couple of apps out. One was the first thing I ever built, a band app, back in the WP7 days (called 'Muse') The second one is a bit more serious, but still needs some more work to get to where I planned (called 'Stronglifts Tracker). My publisher name is fmmendo.
I have a few other (more important) projects in development so the chance of being featured is naturally welcome, but getting the developer community together is a great idea to get more great quality apps out there!
Thanks

Leda Entertainment

Sep 24, 2014
Visit site
Hi,

Leda Entertainment are long-standing developers for the Windows Phone, with eleven games under our belt since 2011, so we'd like to sign up!

Our latest game is a platform runner titled "Bopscotch", which features a unique race mode that allows two players to compete against each other in realtime by linking their devices over wifi - this also works with the game on other platforms, so a Windows Phone owner can race an iPhone owner etc.

Of course, it would be great if we got featured, but we're keen to share knowledge and experiences with other developers, especially those using Monogame to build games.

Thanks!

Wagan8r

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
This is awesome! I would love to become part of the developer program. I've only got one app (two versions):

MOZAYify
MOZAYify FREE

I would like to join the program so that I could get some exposure to new users as well as having a great place to get/give help from other developers on how they are implementing their apps and solving common problems.

I'm currently developing a space shooter withe Unity engine, and I plan on releasing before the end of the year.

SwizzleSoftware

May 30, 2012
Visit site
I would absolutely LOVE becoming part of the developer program. I'm very passionate about the Windows Phone platform. Recently, one of my apps, Wildlife Tracker won the most Innovative Application in MTN App of the Year Awards in South Africa.

I also have another application called Smart Budget which is a budgeting application that has a focus on simplicity and elegance, and so far has been receiving excellent reviews. I'm also readying an update which will be released soon that has a few user requested features.

I believe that in joining the program I could not only learn from other developers, but help them out as well and in turn helping the Windows Phone ecosystem grow and become a quality marketplace.

maxnick

Sep 25, 2014
Visit site
Dear James, we would like to join your community.
The reasons are
firstly, to be honest, to get featuring for our great apps ;)
Sword vs Sword ca2a0743-6657-4310-b8dc-eca196089248
Dots out cb6b129c-6445-4316-82c1-2f119fb22131
and Curling 3D cd92ab28-558d-471c-9093-d634f5bbe512

However we need better understanding from you and other developers how to create better apps and gamer experience.
And last. It is perfect - to see here some decent staff and get more reliable info. Well done!
Cheers:)
Sergey from MaxNick LLC

TadeuszWojcik

Feb 4, 2014
Visit site
Hi,

I Windows 8 apps developer here, released so far:
- Spark - Campfire chat client which has been reviewed by WPCentral already - wpcentral.com/spark-gorgeous-campfire-client-windows-8
- 9GAG app - apps.microsoft.com/windows/en-us/app/9gag-why-so-serious/00daa32d-2c38-4d5e-9494-191b17f69628
- Memedroid - apps.microsoft.com/windows/en-us/app/memedroid/196c9eb0-ca53-4928-a618-8d5195e2a3f0

I've got few more apps on my roadmap as well as porting existing ones to Windows Phone :)

Cheers:)
Tadeusz

KatkaV

Sep 22, 2014
Visit site
I, together with my husband, have several apps on the Windows Phone Store. The most notable is our Surfy browser which gives you a fluid desktop like tabbed browsing experience. Apart from being intuitive and super simple to use it has some rather cool extras like allowing you to hear the web with our multilingual text-to-speech player. I would like to join because getting our app featured would help us a lot. It's a very competitive category.

Peter Zanutto GSC

Sep 25, 2014
Visit site
Is this program open for organizations as well? I run a team of developers at Green Shield Canada, a not-for-profit provider of health care benefits in Canada and we are shortly releasing our first apps for Windows Phone and Windows Store. I have been in the Microsoft ecosystem since 1985 and would love to collaborate with other developers on the platform and learn how we can improve our apps and contribute to the community.

fortranjeff

Sep 25, 2014
Visit site
Hi, I'd like to join the developer program. I work mainly on a text editor for Windows 8.1 called "Simply Text," in the Windows Store: 0381d591-17da-4cbd-a0ac-b38847c65511

I hope to hear back about joining the Developer Program!

-Jeff

19Alex93

Sep 25, 2014
Visit site
Hi there,
I'd also like to join the program. I'm a student and my main app I developed for WP is 'Statistics':
9258d85f-c288-45f5-acfc-1bb768eaae66

I think the program is a really great opportunity for developers to get in contact with other devs, and of course it would be awesome to get featured on the main site! :D

Alex

Lorenzo Rossoni

Sep 25, 2014
Visit site
I'm an italian computer engineering student and Windows developer with few apps published on the store

www(dot)windowsphone(dot)com(slash)en-us/search?q=lorenzrox%20software

I've just released my last app, Wave Master, check it out
www(dot)windowsphone(dot)com(slash)en-us/store/app/wave-master-8-1/e65b09d2-f6e6-4ff2-8471-7ccbefb0420a

An Dinh

Jan 15, 2014
Visit site
Hello,

This is An from Ocean68 Studio. Our "Pig Jump!" game on Windows Phone 8 was reviewed by WPCentral recently.
We'd love to join because we want to discuss with another developers and also find a chance to promote our future apps & games.

Thank you,
An Dinh

DataFrogman

Sep 25, 2014
Visit site
I am looking to become a developer for Windows Phone and I am going to be working on apps for Android also, I already have contact with GoTenna about development and I would like to join the development program from WPCentral so I could easily get help with problems and assist others with any problems that they may have.

kojakk_dev

May 3, 2012
Visit site
Hi,
I would like to join to the program also. I am developer having an app and a game published on the global marketplace. I am looking forward to bring them to more people, providing more fun and knowledge. I also have ongoing projects and new ideas to work on.

ReDraw!
is an addictive combination of memory and drawing games. Your task is to copy the shown image by drawing with your finger, but with a twist: the original image disappears when you tap the screen, or after a few seconds. ReDraw! is available in three languages: English, Chinese and Hungarian.

Elllo7
is an English learning app providing 1300 (and counting) interviews available to read, listen and learn. There is also a vocabulary section for each interviews with audio comments. Also with translation, comprehension & vocabulary quiz and pronunciation test.

Please follow my work on my development site at Albert's site | Albert Tak?cs is living in Budapest and builds apps for Windows platform.

Thanks in advance,
Albert Tak?cs

nozeca

Sep 12, 2012
Visit site
Hi,
I would like to join so I can get help, and maybe do help someone with dev/ux - I'm both dev and ux.
Currently I've only one app in store, and I'm looking to increase this number with other ideas for great apps.

Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
quicktravo