Join the WindowsCentral Developer Program!

Status
Not open for further replies.

thettk

May 9, 2012
Visit site
Hello there,

Thank you for supporting Windows Phone developers in this way it is greatly appreciated.

One of the key reasons I would like to be part of this program is to exchange insights and notes with other developers on one aspect of developing apps that rarely gets a spotlight i.e. building and running an actual business. Development is something that takes a lot of time and resources (more than the average user would like to believe) and in an era where users have been conditioned to demand free apps I think app developers are the new starving artists. From the onset I have treated taken approach to developing our apps in the same way any other business would i.e. think beyond the code to how to build a business one can actually live off. We have paid attention to branding, having a website etc. something I see a lot of developers neglecting to do and this I think stops great work from reaching its full potential in terms of reaching audiences.

Sendtiment is an app that has been featured a number of times on WPCentral as well as other sites (something we are grateful for) and part of the reason this has happened is because of the work we put into building relationships and presenting ourselves in the best way we can. We want to share those experiences with other developers and this program would be a great place to do that.

Download our free app: Sendtiment

You can also find our other app "Over Here" that recently named Best Windows Phone 8.1 app (runner up prize) by Microsoft in the //publish/ competition this summer.

Thank you again for setting this app and hope we get in.

Terry & Tanya a.k.a. the Sendtiment Crew

Tianyu

Mar 10, 2014
Visit site
Hi, I'm a amateur web developer and windows phone app developer, and I'm a student in university
I'd like to join mainly because I want to learn a lot more and help people solve their problem.
I have several apps in the windows phone store(Publisher Name : Tianyu), whose quality are far from perfect.
I like the windows platform, and I want to keep learning until I could build a perfect app.

ppado87

Oct 1, 2014
Visit site
Hi, I'd love to become a part of the WPCentral Developer program to improve my skills and I am looking forward to exchanging ideas with other developers.
I currently have just one app released for Windows Phone - MyTimetable.

Jiri Matejka

Aug 29, 2014
Visit site
Hi,

would like to join this group, currently I have three apps on Store:

Shoppping List++
You can create multiple shopping lists with unlimited number of items either in your Windows Phone or in the browser at Shopping List++. If you create it in the browser (which is comfortable) then you can easily load it to your phone using a sharing code. The list is automatically synced - if you edit it in your phone you will see the updates on the website and vice versa. You can also share the list with anyone you like and the list is again fully synchronized.
Shopping List++ | Windows Phone Apps+Games Store (United States)

And two weather apps with forecast for Czech Republic and Slovakia, Germany and Austria are coming soon.
Počasí++ | Windows Phone Apps+Games Store (United States)
iMeteo.sk Počasie | Windows Phone Apps+Games Store (United States)

thanks

Jiri

leo74

Oct 22, 2012
Visit site
I am just starting my Software development business and I will focus on Windows and Windows Phone. This program seems to be a fantastic source not only to get, but to share information. Being part of the Windows and Windows Phone community is an exciting opportunity and I hope for all of us, that the platform will grow and we will grow with it.

Byte01

Sep 24, 2014
Visit site
Hi,

I have released just my first app for Windows Phone. While I do have some apps on iOS, I am new to Windows Phone ecosystem. I'd like to join WP Central developer program to learn from fellow developers and possibly promote my app.

Many thanks.

Goliwog

Nov 1, 2013
Visit site
Hello,

I am a full time indie Windows Phone developer based in Malaysia. At the time of this writing I have 36 apps/games published in the Windows Phone Store.

Check out my apps here.

My most successful app is a game called Space Shooter X which was featured on WPCentral earlier this year and many other websites. I've just released a new app that turns any photo into a hilarious censored nude. Check out Nudifier here.

I would like to join the WPCentral Developer Program to learn more about programming, get motivated and share tips and experience with other like-minded developers.

ashishagarwal013

Jul 22, 2014
Visit site
I am a developer with three apps on windows phone store. One is audio player, second is a yoga app and third one is a slide puzzle game. I want to make more apps and games for windows phone but having tough time to find users. I want to join, so my apps get featured and that will encourage me to make more.

Jul 17, 2014
Visit site
Hello all!

I'm a web developer by day, but at night I'm working on developing my first app for windows and windows phone. I'm looking forward to getting some assistance from the community and helping anyone I can at the same time. My app is inspired by something that's near and dear to me and that is the competitive shooting sports. I'm wanting to create an app that we can use to register shooters, score them, and posts the results on the various sports websites. We have apps that do one or two of those things but they are clumsy to work with and you still have to export to a central computer in order to upload to the websites and I want to fix all of that.
CGD

anubhav756

Sep 25, 2013
Visit site
Hi!

So here's my app... ChainRX

First a few lines about it please (...yes I'm desperate to get hits :D)
The classic Chain Reaction game gone online! The first and the ONLY online multiplayer chain reaction game on windows phone and windows 8.1. Android doesn't have it too! (...btw, if you don't know chain reaction, do try this. It's shear addiction)

It's my first and only app on any store, so not a PRO here, but definitely an enthusiast.
It will be nice to be considered as a developer around the world, gives you that pump to keep creating more, and great apps.

So...please please let me in...and thanks alott WPC!!

VisheshMittal

May 30, 2014
Visit site
I'm a student developer and I love to develop Windows Phone apps. I've developed the app "inPauze" (uses Nokia MixRadio API) i.e. a unique music app. Also WPCentral featured apps inspire me to develop better apps in future :)

anon(9042793)

Aug 24, 2014
Visit site
I want to be a developer and a Windows Phone fan. I am 15 years old. I need guidance for developing apps because I don't know anything about it. I want help!

Jul 17, 2014
Visit site
I want to be a developer and a Windows Phone fan. I am 15 years old. I need guidance for developing apps because I don't know anything about it. I want help!

Here are some resources to get you started:

1. Microsoft Virtual Academy: http://www.microsoftvirtualacademy.com
2. Windows Developer Center: http://dev.windows.com
3. Windows Phone Developer Center: http://dev.windowsphone.com
4. Channel 9: http://channel9.msdn.com
5. Microsoft Dreamspark: http://www.dreamspark.com

These are all resources that I've found helpful in my yearning to get started creating Windows/Windows Phone Apps. With Microsoft Dreamspark if you have a school-provided address and can verify that you're a student then that will allow you to download full versions of various software programs that will help you get started like Microsoft Visual Studio 2013 Professional. Sorry that I didn't make the URL's links, but I'm still getting used to Tapatalk on my tablet and am not certain how to do that yet.
CGD

George Kounas

Oct 14, 2014
Visit site
Hello,
I?m a developer from Greece. In my spare time, I?m developing apps and games for windows and windows phone (a few days ago I released my first universal app :smile: ).

I would really love to join this program, because first of all we can help each other to achieve great things and create beautiful applications, and also it is a great opportunity to have some feedback from users and developers who know what?s wrong and what?s right.

Thank you in advance,
George

Relampago

Nov 23, 2013
Visit site
Cool idea.

I've done several apps right now. My current active app is Sequencer 2.0, which is already an universal app.

Next steps: replace my old Sequencer app in the Windows Store with the universal app. :)

frankadimcosta

Oct 13, 2014
Visit site
I'm Frank Adim Costa, afc82.com senior developer. We developed 2 apps for italian market (TelevideoFlip, a teletext app featuring many unusual services, FilmsInTV a tv guide for movie lovers.
Here i wish present you a puzzle game Space Sweeper
I wrote about this app in app-spotlight forum.

Faic

Oct 17, 2014
Visit site
I would like to join the developer program and exchange ideas and knowledge :)
Right now I have two apps in the store (Miner Gun Builder and Twister Boulder).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon