Join the WindowsCentral Developer Program!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Max Inda Houze

Dec 21, 2014
Visit site
Hi!
I am a web developer from Ukraine. Windows phone application development is my hobby. My app is a client for Tumblr.com - "Tumbling"
Strore url: windowsphone.com/s?appId=3b8cc111-79e9-4208-8100-37058ad518ca

I'd like to join this developer program!

simpa2

Dec 24, 2014
Visit site
Hi :)
Professional WP developer. It has been for a few years. I published some 10 apps (many of them are tools and utilities) I would like to be here to share my apps and communicate with other professionals on this site.
Thanks!

perfectthumb

Dec 27, 2014
Visit site
Hi,
I'd like to join this developer program.

I'm a developer of Windows Phone Store App, published 4 apps:
perfect recorder
perfect note
perfect clock
perfect flashlight

Looking forward to get in this program
Thanks!

Dennis Bakker

Oct 20, 2013
Visit site
I developed Recipe4share, an universal app for both Windows 8 and Windows Phone 8. This app is most populair in the Netherlands, but English recipes are added more and more.

I am currently developing a Windows Phone 8.1 app named Questie in English and Speurtochie in Dutch, which is in the store in beta. This app can only be used if you get an invitation from a quest administrator. To become a quest administrator you have to register on the (also beta) website http://questie.net and then start making quests. You can then invite participants for a quest by entering their email adres. The participants then get a code which can be used to download the quest in the app. You can view an earlier performed quest (in Dutch) here. For more information see the Dutch explanation and screenshots here, and the Google translated version here.

deathgrunt

Dec 28, 2014
Visit site
Another New Kid on the Block for Windows Phone... and his name is... Deathgrunt!

I've been developing websites for about 20+ years (yes, not a typo - I created my first website in 1993) and since a year I am using HTML / JS / CSS to create HTML5 apps, strictly for Windows Phone only.

The last year, I've developed about 20 apps (not all of them are active right now - due to third-party API's which aren't working anylonger) and I am slowly going to promote the apps by a special site which has a landings-page for every app I craft!

Last edited:

Gaelle O

Dec 29, 2014
Visit site
Hi everyone!

My name is Ga?lle and I am currently working as a game designer in a video game company based in Paris: Day Dreamer Studio.
We have already developed some games on Android and we are now trying to develop on WP.

We released two games on the Windows Phone store for the moment and that is why I (and the company I work for), would like to be a part of this program. Finding new gamers on WP is not easy and I think it would be interesting for us to share experiences and tips!

Thank you and have a nice day!

Ga?lle

frarsoftware

Sep 22, 2014
Visit site
I would love to be part of the program. I have been developing apps and games for Windows Phone since I got my Lumia 800. I have 900000 downloads combined. Here are my apps ordered by number of downloads:

Motivational Phrases (free and Pro version)
Love Phrases (free and Pro version)
Flash
Rapid Notes (free and Pro version)

Happy marketing! :)

Anhdothe

Mar 7, 2014
Visit site
Dear,
Our Team are Windows Phone developer from VietNam for 2 years.
We have released some games and app for wp.
1.png2.png
It would be nice to share and learn with other developers on this platform.

Thanks.

dovlab

May 9, 2014
Visit site
Hi there,

my name is Vlada and I'm a developer from Serbia. I develop apps for Windows, Windows Phone and Android as a daytime job, but all the apps I'm working on are not "commercial", but rather industry specific. Since I would like to try my skills in the "real world", I decided to create several apps as a hobby and se how it goes.

That's it :) I already have some apps to present, so I'm waiting for your invitation to share them with you.

0x64

Apr 10, 2012
Visit site
Hello, we are Tuliotus,
we have published 2 appcampus games:
Haunted and Andromeda Blue.
We have been Windows Phone exclusive until now, soon Haunted is coming also for Windows 8.
We also have launched some smaller games such as Tooth Fairy Madness.
We just launched a prototype of our new game called Frankencircus.

Lately, the market place has died out for us with the flooding of emulator games. We are doing less download with all our games than we did 6 month ago with Haunted alone... It's time to fight back :)

LatApps

Jan 6, 2015
Visit site
I am developer of 4 Windows and Windows Phone 8.1 apps. 3 of them have won Microsoft organized contests, the forth is less than a week old. I am applying because my apps are downloaded just few hundred times and spotlight would give them second opportunity :)

frostieDE

Jan 26, 2013
Visit site
Hello WindowsCentral!

I would also like to participate in the windows center developer program! Why?

1. I really like the Windows Phone platform! My aim as a developer is to release high quality apps (in both UI/UX and functionality) to make the Windows Phone experience even better.
  2. I also want to share my knowledge on Windows (Phone) app developing with other developers.
  3. I want to promote my apps at Windows Center to get feedback and event improve my apps :)

Marcel

austinfisher

Oct 18, 2013
Visit site
Hi, I'm a 19 year old developer attending the University of Maryland. I've had an app featured on this site before (IG Stats) and I'd love to be a part of the WindowsCentral Developer Program now that it is more official. Today I released another app (plnnr) and would love the opportunity to be featured once again and be able to interact with other developers in the program. Thanks! :smile:

FVSHaLuan

Oct 16, 2013
Visit site
I'm a Windows Phone developer working at a company, my main job is taking care of our games to run well on Windows Phone platform. I also make apps in free time as my hobby.
I found this program when searching for place to promote my apps so to have a chance for my future app to be on front page is main reason I want to join. But when I know you guys also offer resources, so it is also so great to meet other developers and have access to knowledge.

vincechan

Oct 29, 2013
Visit site
Hello! I'd really like to join this program! I've released one game on Windows Phone so far and I'm currently working on a number of different ideas for my next project. :wink: I've found that promoting apps and games is hard, so this developer program sounds like a great tool to allow like-minded developer to help each other out. Thank you!! :smile:

EvilMM

Apr 19, 2013
Visit site
Hi,

I am working on a podcast player since two years: gramocast.
I can't post any links. [www].gramcoast.[net]

I spend much time to develop this app, because I want to build the best podcast player on windows phone.
There are many features that makes my app unique:

- organize podcasts in groups
- smart playlists
- car driving mode
-download podcasts in background
- automatic background downloads
- chapter marker support
- backend server

I think many people would like my app, because it offers many cool features, but I don't get this app promoted. Also, the search in the windows phone store don't show my app at the top.
Joining the WindowsCentral Developer Program would be really great for me, so that it was worth spending the last two years on developing this app.

Getting my app promoted would help me a lot.

Greetings,
Klaus

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon