Join the WindowsCentral Developer Program!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Richi_Ric

Oct 30, 2013
Visit site
Hi,
I am Richard George, a developer from India. I've published 4 apps for Windows Phone. My best one is PlayStation.Blog, which gives users ability to Read, Listen, Watch, Pin, Share, or Download the latest official PlayStation Blog Posts, Podcast, and Videos all in one place. My Newest app is TimeNoti, It's for WP8.1. I want to join because I believe only WP Central can give my apps the right platform to shine. If my apps get featured, then it will be a cherry on the cake.

tsr1983

Jan 25, 2014
Visit site
Hi guys

I'm an educated programmer who works with web development as my job and develop Windows Phone apps in my sparetime. Developing WP apps is my passion and my favorite platform for mobile development. I've worked with WP apps for about 2 years and have published quite some apps by now, both national (danish) and international apps, and apps covering many different categories and targeting many different users. I would love to join this program to improve my WP programming skills and to help make WP a better platform, with more quality apps :)

My apps:
S?geresultater for "thom055e" | Windows Phone (Danmark)

I hope to be taken into consideration when you're choosing participants for the program.

Kind Regards
Thomas Rasmussen

PaulKUB

Sep 14, 2014
Visit site
Hi,
I am a software engineer specialized in .Net who loves video games development.
I released a WP game a few days ago, Biomines, developed with Monogame and XAML.
Since I started developping on Windows Phone three weeks ago, I think that some people could help me improve my skills.
I have been working with the XNA Framework / Monogame for 3 years, so I could also help people who would like to make games with thoses technologies.

It would be a great opportunity for me to join this program, especially if my app gets featured.

Paul

Attachments

• QRCode.png
    QRCode.png
    7.5 KB · Views: 97

ShinraCorp

Feb 13, 2014
Visit site
I would like to join simply because I would love to learn more about developing for Windows Phone, I am a newbie level developer that has the basics of C# down and have yet to finish a public app.

Also if you want to explode your developer program all you have to do is use a bomb silly :p Nah I kid.

PaulKUB

Sep 14, 2014
Visit site
Hi,
I am a software engineer specialized in .Net who loves video games development.
I released a WP game a few days ago, Biomines, developed with Monogame and XAML.
Since I started developping on Windows Phone three weeks ago, I think that some people could help me improve my skills.
I have been working with the XNA Framework / Monogame for 3 years, so I could also help people who would like to make games with thoses technologies.

It would be a great opportunity for me to join this program, especially if my app gets featured.

Paul

mwdavis84

Nov 30, 2012
Visit site
I've been working on Windows Phone app development since before WP7 released - my first app, DeekFit Gym, was a launch app. Since then I've launched a number of apps, including DeekFit Gym Pro, DeekFit Sprint, Battery Widget, Chore Tracker, Tabata Stopwatch, Barbell Helper, and my personal favorite, Shamrock Shake Finder.

I'm interested in joining the developer community to engage with other Windows Phone developers, learn from what they've done, and help distribute my knowledge as well. Of course, the chance for extra promotion of my apps doesn't hurt!

My apps: Apps from DeekFit | Windows Phone Apps+Games Store (United States)

JohnWMack

Aug 20, 2014
Visit site
I am considering writing several Apps for Windows. I haven't programed since 1985 though... so the learning curve will be steep. My experience was with Cobal, Fortran, GWBasic... lol, yup I'm old.

I have several awesome App ideas, maybe I could partner with someone?

WhiteNiteLite

Dec 5, 2011
Visit site
I'm a developer that would like to be a part of this program! I originally made a couple basic apps back when Windows Phone 7 first launched. I'd like to get back into developing now. Part of why I want to be a part of this is because I'd like to be able to have discussions with other Windows Phone devs. I remember originally when I'd get stuck, often times I wouldn't have much recourse because the usual places for help, like Stack Exchange, tend to focus on general dev questions. To have a place where there are other people dealing specifically with Windows Phone would be even better! Plus I'm sure I could learn a lot by just being exposed to that kind of environment as well.

9112Fisher

Apr 9, 2014
Visit site
Hello developers. I'm pretty young Windows Phone developer. I live in country where most users use Android and there are no a lot of WP programmers so this is very nice topic for me and any other WP developers :) I have 2 apps in store up to now, actually 2 games. They are quite simple and easy. These are my first games so don't be hard to me :p Here they are:

Dodge birds:
Dodge birds | Windows Phone Apps+Games Store (United States)

Very simple and easy to play game when you are bored. You controll 2 birds by swiping left or right.

THE Ball:
THE Ball | Windows Phone Apps+Games Store (United States)

This is another easy to play game. All you have to do is to keep your ball on platforms and get higher result.
I'm working on new games and apps and I hope to release them soon :) Thank you.

James Falconer

Nov 1, 2012
Visit site
WOW... What awesome response we've seen in the past 24 hrs! Thanks all!

I'm going through all posts here and will be adding new developers very soon. The WPC Developer Program is really shaping up!

jaygeek

Sep 10, 2014
Visit site
Is your Dev program free? I want to join because, as a C#/ASP.NET/MVC Web Developer for many years, I've always wanted to jump into Windows Phone dev, but couldn't get my mind around why I needed another layout/markup language (XAML). Fortunately, with my new Surface Pro 2 set up for development, a recent job change, and the new Universal Apps, I have revived my intrigue in applying my many years of development experience to building apps that go beyond the typical... I want to give people easy, does-one-thing-[REALLY]-well user experiences!

WaveLightGames

Jun 19, 2014
Visit site
I'm a developer that currently focuses exclusively on Windows Phone and Windows 8. I've published one game that has done reasonably well (30k downloads in about 2 months). It's called Gun Frenzy and is a graphically rich, 3D shooter that features 28 levels and dozens of enemies to fight, including big boss battles. It works on all Windows 8 phones, including those with only 512 MB of RAM. Some screen shots below:

Image2.jpgImage1.png

Link to Gun Frenzy in Windows Phone Store: http://www.windowsphone.com/en-us/store/app/gun-frenzy/bc740f8a-af56-46f6-b48c-4ec4c911e30a

I'm also working on another 3D title right now which is a turn-based, tactical RPG. It will also hit Windows Phone first. Some screen shots of the work in progress below:

Phoenix Arrow.jpgCharacter Selection Screen v2.jpgGoblin raiding party.jpg

I would LOVE to get into this program. I've been trying to get the attention of the good folks at WPCentral for a while but with no luck. Would love some coverage for my games.

kettjay

Sep 17, 2014
Visit site
I'd like to join the program as well!

I've been developing a music app powered by OneDrive for quite some time, and I'm hoping to start putting out early builds for testing sometime soon.

karlog

Apr 16, 2013
Visit site
I am a WinRT and Windows Phone app developer. I basically developer apps for my company and develop and test apps since i like doing them. I code apps in c# + xaml. I am also a unity game developer both personally and work as a game developer for my company. So, i think this would give me a better chance joingin the WPCentral Developer Program. and i am a very big wpcentral fan.

jongthechemist

May 16, 2013
Visit site
Hi James, I'm also interested in joining the program. Had one of my app featured by WPC, Skyline which skyrocketed its daily download. Since, it has been featured multiple times in the store. Thanks again for that.
I have 7 apps currently with over 18000 downloads. I'm focusing on design since Metro makes me love Windows Phone. I've been dreaming about tiles since I was 15, 10 years ago. LOL. So it is hard to move to another platform which is visually totally different. I like searching for improving app design, UI and UX which are hardly discussed in the community understandably since we have more developers than designers. My dream is to push design within the platform. If Microsoft can't do it, we can do it together.

poken1151

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
This is great news! Thanks for the opportunity!

I'd like to join this program. I've been maintaining two apps in the Windows Phone Store and am currently working on my first (simple) game. I like having more sources of developers and conversions; discussing possible issues, frameworks API concerns and general tips and tricks. Particularly at all levels. The more resources available for info and sharing the better.
Additionally, I think having this in a nice spot like WPCentral will be a good bridge between consumer and dev conversations.Of course the huge plus is a front page advert. I've seen this on other sites, and it can be done well when they accept it (and admittedly one of my apps could use some more face value). All that and a bag of chips (optional) I'd love to join.

The two apps I develop currently, solely have been posted here prior :
Shopper Calc: Shopper Calc | Windows Phone Apps+Games Store (United States)
Who's Got My Stuff: Who's Got My Stuff | Windows Phone Apps+Games Store (United States)

​Looking forward to this to grow and support the community.

James Falconer

Nov 1, 2012
Visit site
Is your Dev program free? I want to join because, as a C#/ASP.NET/MVC Web Developer for many years, I've always wanted to jump into Windows Phone dev, but couldn't get my mind around why I needed another layout/markup language (XAML). Fortunately, with my new Surface Pro 2 set up for development, a recent job change, and the new Universal Apps, I have revived my intrigue in applying my many years of development experience to building apps that go beyond the typical... I want to give people easy, does-one-thing-[REALLY]-well user experiences!

Yes, completely free!

James Falconer

Nov 1, 2012
Visit site
I'm a developer that currently focuses exclusively on Windows Phone and Windows 8. I've published one game that has done reasonably well (30k downloads in about 2 months). It's called Gun Frenzy and is a graphically rich, 3D shooter that features 28 levels and dozens of enemies to fight, including big boss battles. It works on all Windows 8 phones, including those with only 512 MB of RAM. Some screen shots below:

View attachment 81267View attachment 81268

Link to Gun Frenzy in Windows Phone Store: Gun Frenzy | Windows Phone Apps+Games Store (United States)

I'm also working on another 3D title right now which is a turn-based, tactical RPG. It will also hit Windows Phone first. Some screen shots of the work in progress below:

View attachment 81269View attachment 81270View attachment 81271

I would LOVE to get into this program. I've been trying to get the attention of the good folks at WPCentral for a while but with no luck. Would love some coverage for my games.

Looks amazing! We will add you shortly!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss