Join the WindowsCentral Developer Program!

Status
Not open for further replies.

kremo

Jun 2, 2014
Visit site
Hi,

I would love to join the program to be able to stay in touch with other WP developers. I`m developing for Smartphones since the first Windows Phone 2002 devices came out, but only recently started to work as a freelancer in a small team to live from that. It`s nice to see how others handle things and what they think about a specific platform, and windows is out there for a long time.

Until now I have 3 game published for Windows and Windows Phone:

- GetOuT! EDDY
- SnowLogic
- Bokowo

of course it would be great to see my app featured, but getting others experience is a plus already.

Flipping Frog

Dec 3, 2014
Visit site
Hey,

I'd love to be in this program! I've only got one app in the store at the mo, called The Goofy Anatomist, which I've been working on since the summer. It's a universal app designed to help students learn and revise thorax anatomy using lots of different resources. I know studying anatomy can be intimidating for some science and medical students, so I'm hoping my app breaks it down into manageable, easy-to-understand chunks.

Plus, if this app works out, there's always the potential to design apps for other anatomical regions of the body, so any promotion would be ace.

I used AppStudio to do the bulk of the design, but over time I'm getting more and more familiar with VS 2013 - need to keep practising though!

Best,

Flipping Frog

chendofs

Nov 6, 2014
Visit site
This is great and I would love to be part of the program. I was a developer of the old windows mobile OS and released about 20 apps as part of Lakshmi Solutions LLC. Now, we are Fierro Studios LLC and we have published 2 phone games (Go Domino and Kids Domino) and 3 universal apps using HTML5. These are Catch N Shoot ... Bugs Life, Catch N Shoot 2 ... Sea Life and our newest game Stinky Monsters. This last one is about to get a new update next week and we would love to tell you all about it on this App Spotlight Forum.

SvenEV

Jun 2, 2014
Visit site
The Developer Program is a great idea! I would like to join the program to communicate with other developers and to have the chance to showcase one of my apps. I am a student from Germany and I have been developing Windows and Windows Phone apps in my free time for one and a half years. I have started app development with a number of small games, but today I'm focusing on some larger projects.

One of my apps has just reached the beta stadium and the Developer Program would be perfect to gain beta testers.

Waseem Gabour

Aug 8, 2014
Visit site
Hey , i am a software engineer , i learned windows phone development by my own , and i developed 2 apps , which i posted in the spotlight forum
i really love WPCentral and would like to see my apps in the news feed :)
thanks a lot

azkwp

Sep 15, 2014
Visit site
Hi, I'm a totally new developer, and I've chosen to start with Windows Phone because I like it very much.
I've learned everything by my own at home and developed my first app called Music Sampler which is published in the Windows Phone Store for free.
I am interested in joining, because this way I will improve my developer skills, learn new things, and interact with other developers.
And lastly, maybe to get the chance to see my app featured in the news feed. :grin:

Abhisheks168

Jul 16, 2014
Visit site
I have just started Development, soon my app will be in The Windows and Windows Phone store. It will be very great to have My app reviewed or mentioned on worlds biggest community of all Microsoft Products and help me find more users.
Thanks..

prasath1234

Oct 28, 2013
Visit site
Can you guys develop a decent facebook app that has all the features of android.iam willing to pay upto 3$ for that.
From Windows phone

Vittorio Vaselli

Dec 13, 2014
Visit site
Hi i am a computer engineering student and I develop apps for Windows Phone as a hobby. I already have 2 apps and a game in the store...in total I have collected about 17k downloads but is very difficult to find visibility in the store! And is for this reason that I want to join here, to have the opportunity to promote my works in the most popular Windows Blog!

startrunner

Jan 21, 2014
Visit site
I am a hobbyist developer and I am currently learning how to develop apps for Windows Phone. I have known C++ for some time now and more recently switched to .NET desktop applications using WPF. I have developed some software for personal or private use but I kinda feel like I am ready to make something more...public. I've heard that the feel of seeing strangers use and enjoy software you worked hard on is great, and I can't wait to experience it myself! I'd like to join Windows Central's developer group in order to exchange experience and ideas with other developers, improve my skills and help others when I can.

JacobV

Dec 13, 2014
Visit site
Hi, I'm a new windows phone app developer with one game in the store and I would be interested in joining the Windows Central Developer program. Thanks!

pnp0a03

Dec 18, 2014
Visit site
Hi,
I'd like to join this developer service.

I'm a developer of Windows / Windows Phone Store App, published 4 apps.
futa8 - bbs browser for 2chan and 4chan
GC.Calendar - Small calendar app for gabage collection
WiFiSD8 - Image downloader for WiFi-enabled SD Cards
PICT8 - Image Viewer + PDF/Zip book reader.

Looking forward to get in this program and contribute a lot to technology. Thankyou!

MatLoz

Dec 19, 2014
Visit site
Hey, thanks for that initiative !
We plan to have all our games released on Windows Phone (the first one, Shuttle Shuffle has just been released), and like to share tips with other developers so that we could help each others.

maxkle25

May 28, 2014
Visit site
Hi, I would really like to join the developer program, too.

I released an app and managed the beta test with the help of Windows Central’s community. Now, the beta test is over and I released the final app, a Pushbullet client, which is called Pushile.

I am planning to develop more apps. Staying in contact with other developers would help me to learn more about programming for windows phone and create even better apps. In turn, I would help other developers.

Bas Driessen

Jun 6, 2014
Visit site
Hello,

I'd like to join the developer program here. I program for windows/store/phone.

I have a few apps in the windows phone store with my main app being a free search tool for the metal archives website.

windowsphone.com/s?appId=a877dbb0-0787-4e7e-b178-bc046c1966e2

imaking31

Dec 23, 2014
Visit site
I would love to participate in this program~!

I am doing a research for my new application, It's an epub/mobi/pdf reader and as of now, I already have the tools and API needed to begin, listed all the features. I also have designed a GUI to enhance user experience. Now what I need is a developer like me whom I can ask stupid questions, test my current project and also find an idea to. And I know when I get inside the "developers only" forum, I will earn all of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
moocher720