Join the WindowsCentral Developer Program!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ekmeet Singh

Apr 20, 2014
Visit site
Hi. I'm a newbie and I just learned the basic of windows store app for only windows 8 and not the higher version and no windows phone but I am most interested in universal windows app for windows 10 and I want to join Windows Central developer program to get some help in development and to contribute to windows community and I also love all the windows products and only one in my family that believes in windows as a platform and for career. Thanks in advance for adding me.

YasRaven

Aug 8, 2015
Visit site
Hi,
I've been trying to get into developing for windows phone (and later windows 8) since the WP7 era but I've never really made anything public. Now that Windows 10 is here, I will try harder than before, and I actually already released my first UWP app. I am still a newbie, making all this for free, as a hobby and I'd like to build my portfolio to hopefully one day become a full time Win 10 dev. Every little comment, rating, anything like that is very encouraging for me and that's why I'd like to apply.

jschristophe

Mar 17, 2015
Visit site
Hi,

I?m a .NET developer since more than 10 years and since 2 years in windows phone.

I have already made 2 apps for some clients and I?m planning on making my own application. I want to be in the program in order to learn more about Windows Phone Application, find more users for my apps and to meet and learn from other developers.

Last edited by a moderator:

F8R

May 28, 2014
Visit site
I'm Desktop .NET developer, I have decided to give Windows Universal & UWP (W10) try after years abonding Mobile development.
My first Windows Universal App (after I finish WP version I'm going to work on Windows Store version) is Writers Pad.

At this time, the app still in beta stage.
You can find information about this app here :

Writers Pad (Beta)

Last edited:

Threezool

Jan 26, 2015
Visit site
Just started out learning c# and .NET a few month ago and just released my first app on to the market. It would be awesome if i could join and learn from those more experienced than me and nudge me in the right direction. =)

0jonadams

Sep 4, 2015
Visit site
Hello. I've been a big reader of this site (and the forums) for a long time now, but haven't really participated before.

I'm also a developer and hoping to get more involved in the community here.

I have one game out now on Windows Phone, called Stones of Atlantis. I have another, bigger scope, game in the works as a universal app for both windows and windows phone.

I would love to get to know other developers in the community to get to know others and see if I can learn from other devs.

Xi Ky

Jul 6, 2015
Visit site
I started with Windows Phone over 1 year ago and I like working in this platform. My best app is "Tube Downloader Unlimited", which gives user access and manage youtube account. I am joining this program because I want to get more user and if it my app get featured, it will help me a lot.

FinDev

Sep 4, 2015
Visit site
Hi, I have been Windows Phone developer since Windows Phone 7 I have already released over five apps for the platform and I just published my new universal native DirectX app "Aah Crash!" that is available for all Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 devices. I would love to get it featured.

You can see the app in the store here: microsoft.com/store/apps/9NBLGGH1ZMVC

Matthew Chartier

Feb 17, 2015
Visit site
Hey everybody,

I'm Matthew! I've been developing Windows Store apps in my spare time since Windows 8 came out. My most popular app is Achievement Art, which managed to gain a lot of attention earlier this year after being featured here on Windows Central following the Windows Phone 8.1 release.

I'm interested in joining the Windows Central developer program because I'm hoping to find an active community of Windows users and developers from whom I can learn and with whom I can share my work and get feedback. And that App Spotlight thing doesn't sound half bad either.

Robson Siebel

May 6, 2014
Visit site
I want to be a part of the program because I think windows phone is a great platform and is getting better all the time.
My first game was much more successful on windows phone than other platforms, thanks to users being more engaged and fair visibility on the store.

Boozifer

Sep 14, 2015
Visit site
Hi James,

I'm the Chief Creative Officer of Re-roll Entertainment and we would like to join the Windows Central Developer program.

Re-roll Entertainment is an independent game development company consisting of nearly 20 people at the time of this writing, most of which are veterans from the gaming industry, covering design, programming, art, audio, animation, narrative writing, outsourcing, publishing, and anything else associated with games and their development.

Our headquarters and main offices are in Beijing, China, and we also have a development studio in Norway, with employees from all over the world previously involved in titles like "Anarchy Online", "Age of Conan", "High Noon", and "Path of Exile", just to mention a few.
Our motto is "Gameplay is Everything", and we have set out determined to make the games we'd like to play ourselves - we want to bring gaming back to the gamers, and return the focus to the games themselves instead of the corporate focus we see a lot of these days.

First and foremost, our aim is to bring triple-A gaming experiences to the mobile platform, and by that we challenge the traditional business and development model that currently holds dominion over the mobile market by creating full-sized no-nonsense games that is traditionally only launched for PC or consoles. Meaning no "energy" mechanics or other time-gating features, no advertisements, and no social plugs - just complete games, pure and simple.

Right now we are closing in on the final stages of our first release - an old-school tactical fantasy RPG called Karnage: Dawn of Upheaval - with hundreds of hours of deep and story-driven gameplay set in a vast and unique world. It has taken us 19 months to get this far, and we have another 5-6 months of development ahead of us. The game will launch "when it is done", and on all mobile platforms simultaneously(!).
<link removed by moderator>

We would love to join this initiative and lend our advice and expertise to you guys, and I think we would greatly benefit from your collective expertise and experiences in return!

Best regards,

Thomas C.M. Lindseth
Chief Creative Officer
Re-roll Entertainment Co., Ltd.

Last edited by a moderator:

WilliamABradley

Dec 23, 2013
Visit site
I'm currently working as a Sole Developer in my last year of a NZ College (American High school equivalent). I have been fascinated in Windows my whole life, which lead me to learning C# and Windows App Development over the Christmas Holidays.
As the school year comes to an end, I have spent over 270+ hours creating a TV planning and scheduling app for the Universal Windows 10 Platform, and I now believe it is in a finished enough state to be released as an Open Beta to the public for Testing and Feedback.
I want to continue to improve upon this app, and release more new apps in the future.
Thanks,
William

Ali Tayari

Jun 10, 2014
Visit site
Ahoy
Have been casually developing mostly games and decided to restart my development and would like to have the chance to showcase my games potential and given the opportunity provided here, I believe it would potentially skyrocket my apps' exposure. The latest one in the series is "Hopit".
Looking forward to hear from you.

LeadStory

Sep 22, 2015
Visit site
I am the developer of LeadStory, a new newsreading application that was recently launched in the store a few days ago. I am interested in joining the program to increase my app's visibility in the store and to receive valuable user feedback in order to make a better product.

Jorba

Sep 27, 2011
Visit site
Hey WindowsCentral Community,

I'm Felix, a 22 year old student from Germany. I've been with this community since WindowsPhone7. However I have not participated in any discussions on this site.
But now I would like to change this.

Over the last several months I developed TVfy which is an app for the German market that sends a notification as soon as a TV commercial ends which gives users the chance to spend time during commercials as they like.
I gained a tremendous amount of experience while developing this app and hope to share some knowledge with you guys.
Of course I'm also interested in increasing the visibility of my app and getting useful feedback.

I'm looking forward to hear from you.

Felix

anon(9236402)

Dec 18, 2014
Visit site
Over the last several months I developed TVfy which is an app for the German market that sends a notification as soon as a TV commercial ends which gives users the chance to spend time during commercials as they like.
That is seriously one of the coolest ideas I've ever heard of for an app.

Philipp H

Oct 7, 2015
Visit site
Hello everybody!
I've been visiting WindowsCentral since years, but never really participated in any way before.
I decided to change that and get more involved by creating this account and joining the program.

I developed a casual game, Endless Street, but don't have that much experience yet.
I'd love to get in touch with other developers and share ideas, work, knowledge and of course get some feedback.

I'm looking forward to hear from you.
Philipp

sensboston

Apr 3, 2012
Visit site
Hi, could you please add me to the program? I already promoted my apps at the "App Spotlight" forum (I believe you'll find my posts easily) but want to (of course!) be promoted via Windows Central home page :)

Thanks a lot, see you soon!

WBR, Sergey aka SeNS (or sensboston) aka SeNSSoFT (search app store)

7a2eer

Banned
Oct 6, 2015
Visit site
I am currently an Android developer and would like to be part of the developer program so that I may learn and share with the community.
Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BevitalGlucoPremium