Just published App looking for any feedback if you can help please?

itsJuicy

Sep 29, 2014
Visit site
I am downloading it now and I will share my thoughts later.
Can you check mine
It's called Juicy and it is about your phone battery juice, with nice graphics for live tiles.

EngDreams

Jul 19, 2014
Visit site
Hey Juicy that is definitely a very detailed app for battery usage. Really like the idea of choosing more than one live tile style too. Good layout, nice looks and otherwise as I said to start with really deep function it covers everything you could want to know about power usage. One question is i have a Nokia wireless charge plate with built in battery and was wondering if it can do anything with that too?

itsJuicy

Sep 29, 2014
Visit site
Hey, this depends on how the OS treats the external battery.
I was not aware of these kind of accessories so.....you might tell me if it is recognized by the OS as a separate battery, or the juice is added to the main battery.
Let me know please.

As for your app, I really like the idea behind it (rated already) and I will use it with pleasure.
I will advertise Juicy on it :)
Wish you all the best and success with the app !

EngDreams

Jul 19, 2014
Visit site
I`m not sure it sees it at all as it just charges it. It just has 4 small LED lights on it telling you the charge level but it would be nice to have more info on it especially when actively using it to charge the phone when it is not plugged into a power source.

Glad you like the app and hope to see some of your Notapics soon!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brilliantick99