Disqus Windows Phone SDK

NairobiWP

Oct 26, 2011
Visit site
Same here. No response at all. This lack of engagement with the Windows Platform from all corners of the Tech world is disconcerting. 1 step forward, 3 steps back.

ryanv12

Oct 12, 2012
Visit site
Hey All,

We just released a simple SDK and the documentation is updated to reflect that (see original link).
This is mostly a simple Launcher of the Disqus app with some API methods built in, so it'll only work with Windows Phone 8.1 apps (Runtime or Silverlight). A full-featured SDK would be nice, but we still have plenty of work to do on the regular app so we can't work on that right now.

PratikMade

Sep 30, 2013
Visit site
Hey All,

We just released a simple SDK and the documentation is updated to reflect that (see original link).
This is mostly a simple Launcher of the Disqus app with some API methods built in, so it'll only work with Windows Phone 8.1 apps (Runtime or Silverlight). A full-featured SDK would be nice, but we still have plenty of work to do on the regular app so we can't work on that right now.
I like the disqus app! Windows central should also support it. Makes commenting easier!

loverusham

Aug 21, 2014
Visit site
Hey can you please include a small working sample project link with the documentation. Makes understanding the documentation part easier and quicker. Thanks. Currently I am facing problems with custom identifiers. so a demo project would really help.

Thanks

rikycaldeira

Oct 6, 2012
Visit site
Hey All,

Thanks for the heads-up!

Of course I'd prefer an embedded xaml control, but this should work nicely!

​Keep up the good work :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon