Merge two images

quanlich

Sep 11, 2012
Visit site
Hi,

In my app, I want to add an image to another image (background) at a specific position. This feature looks like adding an image to a frame. I tried using Nokia Imaging SDK but no success.
Any suggestion?
Thanks

loverusham

Aug 21, 2014
Visit site
Capture Screen shot of the image and render it as a Jpeg Image an store it in Isolated storage for future use. Screenshot capture task is predefined so all u need to do is call and save. I hope I solved your problem.please tell me if u have any doubts.

quanlich

Sep 11, 2012
Visit site
Capture Screen shot of the image and render it as a Jpeg Image an store it in Isolated storage for future use. Screenshot capture task is predefined so all u need to do is call and save. I hope I solved your problem.please tell me if u have any doubts.

In fact, Capture Screen is not good enough for this case because it will print out the whole screen. This isn't acceptable if my images are not fit the screen (e.g, only in xaml grid with the size is half of screen size).

loverusham

Aug 21, 2014
Visit site
Before clicking you can just drop system tray visiblity and make your grid full screen in c# and then shrink it back by setting it to previous value on task completion. Or you may give the option to full screen for a user.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taylormcintire