Clueless Developer

Nandakumar Kesavan

Feb 18, 2014
Visit site
Hi,

Does anyone have any idea for an App, i have been breaking my head to get a unique idea but don't have one (i could be dumb), so i just wanted to check whether anyone here has an idea which they wanted it to created as an App.

Please make sure app idea would be useful to more people.

:sweaty:

Jazmac

Jun 20, 2011
Visit site
"I'm Waiting...." :excited:
Sorry dude. Like doing what it does with my time. What this platform sorely needs is an app like OutOfMilk. It is available on android and ios but not on WP. This is a shopping app that has a web component, Log into the account and setup your various shopping stops. Winco, Costo, etc. Then with the app sync's to the handset. Listonic has an app on all platforms like OutOfMilk but they don't update it. But if you can do one like OutOfMilk both free and paid, that would be great.

Nandakumar Kesavan

Feb 18, 2014
Visit site
Well buddy, i like the idea, i'm out of US so i haven't heard of it, let me install it on my iPad and Nexus 7, play with it and let you know.... give me few days to play with it...

Jazmac

Jun 20, 2011
Visit site
Well buddy, i like the idea, i'm out of US so i haven't heard of it, let me install it on my iPad and Nexus 7, play with it and let you know.... give me few days to play with it...
Keep me posted. Out Of Milk is pretty clean (and I think the standard for things like this) and it has a lot of additional features with coupons, store discounts etc. Not sure how all that works but its a nice feature.

If you decide to build this and need testers. I will be among those wiling to test. Plenty on WC want this.

Jan Tomsic

May 8, 2013
Visit site
Look at tinycam for android, and make it happen on windows phone. Or at least a very minimal IP camera monitor with BACKGROUND AUDIO! If it doesn't have background audio it's quite useless. When you make the app, and publish a 7 day trial, make sure to include the audio in the trial (many apps don't, even thought trial is time limited), so people can test whether audio actually works in background.

I'd pay up to 5€ at once for such an app on two phones.

Other than that, it's the killer idea that's money making, outsourcing programming to India is cheap and easy, it's ideas that count and sell for large sums of money, so if someone has a really great idea, they'll probably keep it to themselves.

Unique ideas aside, there's still market for a great music player on WP (like poweramp on android).

RichardBurt

Banned
Jun 10, 2014
Visit site
4th and Mayor look-alike with the added ability to check in FourSquare and FB friends.

The 4th and Mayor dev is missing a big trick by leaving this out of his app.

PS Your profile photo looks worryingly like that lets-all-hide-in-an-embassy alleged-r*p**t Julian Arse-ange. You may want to change it......

Nandakumar Kesavan

Feb 18, 2014
Visit site
Keep me posted. Out Of Milk is pretty clean (and I think the standard for things like this) and it has a lot of additional features with coupons, store discounts etc. Not sure how all that works but its a nice feature.

If you decide to build this and need testers. I will be among those wiling to test. Plenty on WC want this.

Thanks Jazmac, you will be the first person to be notified once the application development is completed, once i complete playing with the application, i will start development and keep you posted either here or via PM....

please note i have a day job and going to develop this during weekends and whenever i find time during the weekdays, please expect a delay but to assure you, i'm committed to this idea and work all my free times to get the app completed as soon as i can

Nandakumar Kesavan

Feb 18, 2014
Visit site
Jan Tomsic & RichardBurt,

Once i'm done with Jazmac i will start on your request, meanwhile i will check those apps. Will check with other fellow workers whether anyone is willing to spend time to develop these.

RiskyAbhi

Dec 21, 2014
Visit site
Hello,

I don't know if it is possible. But I would like to have an app to open 3d pdf files on my windows phone. I am a designer and sometimes I really feel the need of something like that in my phone.
Would like it more if other 3d formats can be supported.
Thanks

Jazmac

Jun 20, 2011
Visit site
Jan Tomsic & RichardBurt,

Once i'm done with Jazmac i will start on your request, meanwhile i will check those apps. Will check with other fellow workers whether anyone is willing to spend time to develop these.

Take your time with it Nandakumar. Let me know when testing begins or if you have questions.

Nandakumar Kesavan

Feb 18, 2014
Visit site
Hello,

I don't know if it is possible. But I would like to have an app to open 3d pdf files on my windows phone. I am a designer and sometimes I really feel the need of something like that in my phone.
Would like it more if other 3d formats can be supported.
Thanks

is there any existing application on other platform, if yes, can you provide me with the names?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
moocher720