Windows Phone Fans: ASSEMBLE!

Ticomfreak

Oct 18, 2011
Visit site
We need a plan to come together and coerce Snapchat into making an app for Windows Phone. The availability of Snapchat can make or break someone's decision to purchase a Windows Phone. With less people buying Windows Phones, developers will have less incentive to develop for Windows Phone and it is a vicious cycle that we all must come together and try to break. Who's with me?!

hotphil

Nov 14, 2008
Visit site
You could join up with the other Snapchat fans in the similar threads :D

As an alternative option to getting Snapchat to change their minds, I've a wall you could bang your head against. For free!

Oliverspin

Mar 27, 2014
Visit site
I'm getting tired if this misguided mentality. Snapchat will come to US when Windows Phone as a whole is better and more successful. We can't force them.

Ticomfreak

Oct 18, 2011
Visit site
I'm getting tired if this misguided mentality. Snapchat will come to US when Windows Phone as a whole is better and more successful. We can't force them.

That's been my mentality for a while but now is a do-or-die time for Windows Phone. We have no choice.

hotphil

Nov 14, 2008
Visit site
If you're serious, then I'd suggest campaigning not to Snapchat, but to their many funders. Snapchat makes no money. It's the speculators who would like to see a return on their investment that might be interested in why Snapchat's pig-headed CEO continues to intentionally reject a potential revenue stream.

Akssingh

May 13, 2014
Visit site
That's been my mentality for a while but now is a do-or-die time for Windows Phone. We have no choice.

I completely agree with you but the thing is, whom are you going to assemble with....you see only those on windows phones should be helping you which is merely 3% out of these only 50% would be interested in snapchat and out of those it could be only 10-20% people on wincentral and I don't think they all will be assembling with you so take 20-30% people out of them that makes a really low total. This campaign will only suceed iff you take twitter as platform and every OS as protestor which is quite impossible.

Ticomfreak

Oct 18, 2011
Visit site
I completely agree with you but the thing is, whom are you going to assemble with....you see only those on windows phones should be helping you which is merely 3% out of these only 50% would be interested in snapchat and out of those it could be only 10-20% people on wincentral and I don't think they all will be assembling with you so take 20-30% people out of them that makes a really low total. This campaign will only suceed iff you take twitter as platform and every OS as protestor which is quite impossible.

I've created a twitter account for the campaign. Look for @AppEquality on Twitter.

Lee Power

Aug 8, 2014
Visit site
Another day & another poxy Snapchat thread, its getting really boring now. If someone really wants to use Snapchat then Windows phone just isn't the device for you.

jlzimmerman

Jan 3, 2013
Visit site
1) It's not going to happen because Evan Spiegel is a bigot and hates MS.
2) Marketshare
3) I still can't believe SnapChat is still a thing. What it does is completely pointless, dumb, and redundant.

Jazmac

Jun 20, 2011
Visit site
Snapchat is really important to children and peeps under 25. I can't imagine what kinds of stuff is stored on the snapchat servers kids are putting up there.

hotphil

Nov 14, 2008
Visit site
Well if you believe Snapchat, they don't store any content.

Perhaps they figure one set of tween breasts or tallywhacker looks much the same as any other and they could just Google it if they wanted.

Angry_Mushroom

Jan 18, 2013
Visit site
I've created a twitter account for the campaign. Look for @AppEquality on Twitter.

Or... you could use the existing hashtag we have with #SnapchatOnWP. There's already a relatively solid movement going on. And I'd love to remind people again, that calling Snapchat "a pointless service for morons" and it's CEO "a stupid hack" is NOT going to gain us any traction.

Torcher Death

Apr 28, 2014
Visit site
As the old saying goes - You can take a horse to the pond, but you cannot make it drink.
You can't force someone to do something they don't want to. So my suggestion is to start using some of the other apps that offer similar services.
That's what I did when Whatsapp was temporarily pulled down prior to wp8.1, made my friends use Hike instead & then they recommended it to their friends & so on...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb