Want to add multiple contact for sharing information in windows phone 8.1 app developement

om narayan dixit

Jul 8, 2015
Visit site
Hi all, I am very new in windows phone application development.
I am developing contact sharing app in which once a user clicks on Contact Push radio button as mentioned in the below screen shot.

SendTo1.png

A popup box should be open in which I am able to add multiple number to whom I want to send the information.
For example :

sendTo2.png

Platform - WIndows phone 8.1
XAML and C#

Here is the XAML code that I have written :

<StackPanel Margin="0,100,0,0" >
<TextBlock Text="Mode of Sharing" FontSize="20" FontFamily="Segoe WP" HorizontalAlignment="Center"></TextBlock>
<RadioButton x:Name="SmsRadioBtn" GroupName="MOS" Style="{StaticResource mosRadiobutton}" Margin="0,30,0,0">SMS</RadioButton>
<RadioButton x:Name="BluetoothRadioBtn" GroupName="MOS" Style="{StaticResource mosRadiobutton}">Bluetooth</RadioButton>
<RadioButton x:Name="EmailRadioBtn" GroupName="MOS" Style="{StaticResource mosRadiobutton}">Email</RadioButton>
<RadioButton x:Name="PushRadioBtn" GroupName="MOS" IsChecked="True" Style="{StaticResource mosRadiobutton}">Contact Push</RadioButton>
<Button x:Name="sendContact_Btn" Margin="20" HorizontalAlignment="Center" Content="Send" Height="65" Width="160" VerticalAlignment="Top" Click="sendContact_Btn_Click" />
</StackPanel>

Can you please someone help me in this context.

Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site
Hi and welcome to WindowsCentral.

I've moved your thread to the Developers Corner forum, since you will be better able to get assistance from fellow developers here.

Sent from my rooted Nexus 7 (2013) using Tapatalk

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MatthewHilbers