Edge Favorites bar

Baron164

Nov 21, 2012
Visit site
So in IE I have all my Favorite bar icon's tile width set to short tiles. But I've been unable to figure out how to do this in Edge, is it possible to do this in Edge or no? So far I've found organizing favorites in Edge to be a huge pain.

Josh Hearn

Jul 29, 2015
Visit site
I never used IE because it sucked but I don't see an issue with Edges favorites (bookmarks) Just like any browser its a icon on the top right and click it and theres your favorites and folders. And import from your browsers if you want to. But as far as what your asking. With edge what you see is what you get concerning bookmarks. Not really any customizing available. IE still exists in Windows 10 if you still wanna use it however.

Baron164

Nov 21, 2012
Visit site
Yeah, that site doesn't address and actually has the same complaint about the favorites bar that I do. Besides the disaster that is the favorites management, the only other issue I have experienced so far is the lack of "save as" option when downloading something. I do not want everything downloaded to one location without the ability to change where I download things on a case by case basis. If MS could only fix those two issues I'd be happy. And there are plenty of people complaining about it in the Feedback app so I'm hoping they are paying attention.

I've also seen people saying that Edge does not sync favorites between devices but I haven't had a chance to test that yet. If it doesn't that's another downgrade from IE. So for the foreseeable future IE will remain my primary browser.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb