Why does my Microsoft Edge crash and reloads quite often while using Gmail Mobile Version?

• Thread starter Windows Central Question
  • Start date
W

Windows Central Question

Microsoft Edge crashes and reloads quite often while using Gmail Mobile Version.

Other websites are working

Mar 2, 2015
Visit site
Re: Microsoft Edge crashes and reloads quite often while using Gmail Mobile Version.

You should setup Outlook, app is awesome, I really, really like it, especially after the latest update that brought dark theme support, I have 5 accounts on my phone and using it intensively and I'm really satisfied, it is pleasure to look at and to touch and what is even more important it getting better and better with every single update..

Pradeep John

Jun 16, 2015
Visit site
Re: Microsoft Edge crashes and reloads quite often while using Gmail Mobile Version.

You should setup Outlook, app is awesome, I really, really like it, especially after the latest update that brought dark theme support, I have 5 accounts on my phone and using it intensively and I'm really satisfied, it is pleasure to look at and to touch and what is even more important it getting better and better with every single update..

Thanks for the reply. What's strange in my case is, Gmail in Outlook doesn't sync when I am on University Wifi Network but works/syncs well when I switch to Mobile Data. Hotmail syncs well on both the Networks (University Wifi and Mobile Data)

Could something like Firewall / Network provisioning of my University play a role in restricting mail downloads?

The other simple option for me is to use Edge Gmail Mobile Browser Version since I use Lumia 640XL and as mentioned in the Title Question it Crashes and Reloads though it doesn't happen to other sites:unhappysweat:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brilliantick99