Awful Edge experience, Outlook backspace bug. What can I do?

• Thread starter Windows Central Question
  • Start date
W

Windows Central Question

awful edge experience , outlook backspace bug

To me w10m is great except edge. its awful. Cannot open many sites properly. Most importantly, if I go to some website where I have to click (or select) say terms , most cases it doesn't work. Moreover, say I want to search something after going to website, it is almost impossible to write something in the box.
Secondly, sometime keyboard doesn't show up in edge.
Third, phone backspace option is not working when I am using outlook email, annoying.
LUMIA 640 XL LTE (AT&T)

Chintan Gohel

May 23, 2014
Visit site
Re: awful edge experience , outlook backspace bug

To me w10m is great except edge. its awful. Cannot open many sites properly. Most importantly, if I go to some website where I have to click (or select) say terms , most cases it doesn't work. Moreover, say I want to search something after going to website, it is almost impossible to write something in the box.
Secondly, sometime keyboard doesn't show up in edge.
Third, phone backspace option is not working when I am using outlook email, annoying.
LUMIA 640 XL LTE (AT&T)

Make sure to complete the update process. From experience, the first update takes you to 10586.107.Check for updates again and download any that are available. Also make sure to check for app updates, especially mail app

If you need additional help or have more questions or details to share, please join the site so you can reply in this thread. See this link for instructions on how to join Windows Central.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jruasap