Edge for Mobile needs to upgrade

Faisal Islam2

Sep 7, 2014
Visit site
Microsoft edge is great browser , I loved it! It can be more useful if Microsoft edge browser do more in Microsoft mobile! Like it would be great ig we could play video & browse at the same time, none of them stopped! Like we can do it on pc or monument browser for mobile

njstol01

Dec 18, 2015
Visit site
I would just be happy if edge can open a page within 5 minutes! Mine must be buggered now- the blue bar goes 90% or the way, then just sits there. If eventually the page loads, then from that point on it seems okay. I probably need to reinstall, if the store will let me that is. :(

LumPhile

Dec 27, 2016
Visit site
If they could only make it compatible with Freebasics, that would be ok for me: Not only are we missing out on apps, we're also missing out on valuable services readily available to the other platforms

Awhispersecho

Jan 12, 2013
Visit site
Edge on phones completely destroys the battery. My 1520 and now my 950XL, 30 minutes of browsing on a full charge and the battery is shot, completely wiped out. It needs to be fixed. I actually just used Edge on my phone. Started with 78% battery, browsed 9 articles for roughly 20 minutes and ended up with 19% remaining. Unacceptable

greedo_greedy

Jun 11, 2013
Visit site
I seem to have little issue using EDGE on mobile but like the TS said it would be handy if we can play a video and it will continue to play even after opening another tab or pressing the home button.

An Ad blocker would be nice too.

jeffchapik

Oct 10, 2013
Visit site
Edge on my 640 constantly reloads some pages, making it impossible to read them. I have to use another browser if it's something I really want to read.

I've reported this on the feedback app, as have thousands of other people. I don't know why its taking them forever to fix this.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes