Edge vs. Chrome, Firefox, Opera, Safari, etc.

James Falconer

Nov 1, 2012
Visit site
Curious to hear from the hardcore Edge users here, especially if they have experience on other OS's, browsers, etc. Want to hear what the benefits are (in your opinion) of Edge over other browsers (Chrome, Firefox, Opera, Safari, etc.). I'm talking ALL platforms here, basically from all browsers available, why did you choose Edge, and why are you sticking with it?

Kot Prada

Nov 5, 2016
Visit site
It's implemented in OS. It's fast, simple and all functions I need in browser.

Also, most others are on Chromium, which is "no go" for me.

meattray

Surface Pro 4 Champion
Feb 15, 2017
Visit site
It's fast and easy so far. Fairly intuitive. Still running into a few bugs here and there and some issues with certain websites but for the most part is good enough to be the daily driver.

Duvi

Jan 1, 2011
Visit site
Chrome for me. I really haven't given Edge a shot, even after the latest updates. Not enough extensions. Wish there was a a way to hack them from Chrome. Sexy Undo, 1Password, Silver Bird (twitter) and Google Translate.

Duvi

Jan 1, 2011
Visit site
Same with me... In fact, I rarely use them, but something about "if I need them". The Sexy Undo Tabs extension is my favorite. The integration with all-things-google is another reason I stay. Seeing my YouTube or Gmail notifications is pretty awesome.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb