DallasXanadu

Sep 28, 2013
Visit site
Odd thing I've noticed since update. I have Edge set to open at msn.com, which is does fine. When I click the home button it doesn't go to msn, it goes to the "where to next" pseudo-msn default page. It didn't do this before the update. I'm unable to find a setting regarding this.

DallasXanadu

Sep 28, 2013
Visit site
So I figured it out. When you go to advanced settings to show the home icon, you have to specify your home page there also. I don't remember having to do that before the update - it automatically used the same page that you specified upon launch.

ken26041970

Jul 23, 2017
Visit site
I've been having lots of trouble with the setting of my home page too, I simply cannot do it as the customise drop down bar doesn't happen in edge for me. All I can see is the place to put the URL of your choice and the icon to save it but every time I do and then back out of settings altogether it fails to save. I have to put up with the feed start. Looked everywhere still yet to hear from anyone with the same issue. Hope he Anniversary update makes things a lots simpler, as in internet explorer we should be able to go to the page and add current pages. If it aint broke don't fix it I say!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss