What's your favorite game of all-time?

roni09riku

May 20, 2014
Visit site
My favorite game on handheld is Pokemon X. Actually I love all Pokemon games. Can't wait for Alpha Sapphire and Omega Ruby. :D

Pokemon is definitely my favorite game series of all time.

mrzees

Mar 3, 2013
Visit site
ATF (Advanced Tactical Fighter) for the Commodore 64, That game was ahead of its time. Would love to see a port to mobile systems.

Joshua Jackson

Nov 20, 2012
Visit site
Man...
No way of saying one, but Quake (PC), Diablo (PC), and Titan Quest (PC) have been the games that I've played the most (5+ times through, each).
Tomb Raider would probably be my favorite game series (I don't think I've played any of those games more than once, though).
JJ

tarzanmarzan

Nov 18, 2012
Visit site
If I had to choose:

Deus Ex: The Conspiracy
Aero Elite Air Combat Academy
Ace Combat 5: The Unsung War
Knights of the Old Republic
Perfect Dark
Original Red Faction

Andre-Omari John

Nov 16, 2013
Visit site
Ohh man. This is so hard for me because I love so many games. But I think it'd have to be between Final Fantasy IV, VI, and Chrono Trigger. So hard to choose. Lol but I'm leaning more towards chrono trigger I think.

Ah the RPGers go to's. I'd add golden sun to that list, along with ff tactics advanced,(no doubt this, for me, is the best strategy of all time) and f-zero X. Latter got me into metal and is the best racer ever made, cancelled because gaming standards dropped to point where people didn't want to be skilled anymore. They'd rather have items to take down their opponents. Rant over.

rhapdog

Retired Senior Ambassador
Aug 26, 2014
Visit site
The game I played when I was a kid was one you had to have a second player with. Pong. Yeah, I still remember the day my dad brought home a Pong console, and we spun those wheels for hours on end playing. Pretty amazing back in the day.

Favorite game of all time? I'd have to say Scrabble. I don't mean the computerized stuff, I mean the old-school board game with the tiles in a bag. Come to think of it, I still like tiles. I have them on my phone and on my laptop. :)

tortex73

Dec 19, 2013
Visit site
Shadow of the Colossus. To this day I have never been so emotionally attached to a video game character.
Sent from my Nokia Lumia 830

TLRtheory

Nov 16, 2013
Visit site
Y'know what? I'm not gonna go retro this time... I'm giving it to something recent! Tomb Raider (2013).

This game was so goddamn good that I bought it on Xbox 360, One and Steam just to 100% it multiple times.

It's fun, it's a landmark in storytelling, it's next gen... and I think I can speak for a huge chunk of the gaming industry when I say this series was never expected to come from being as mediocre as it was to overthrowing Uncharted as well as it did.

It's also so gorgeous that you can pretty much pause at ANY POINT in the game and have a decent-to-superb wallpaper for your computer.

Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ailanamargarett