Anyone here try the Mass Effect 3 MP/Coop?

gedzum

Jan 31, 2012
Visit site
Just wondering if anyone here gave the multiplayer/coop element of Mass Effect 3 a try. I used to play it a lot and was surprised by it. I honestly didn't think I would put the amount of time I did into it. I was thinking of getting back into it for a bit, but I might get addicted to it :wink:

BIGPADDY

Sep 30, 2012
Visit site
My friend play Mass Effect 3 religiously and the Coop he even tried to get me to buy the game, I might have a look on steam to see how much it is.

gedzum

Jan 31, 2012
Visit site
For a while ME3 MP was the only game I was playing. Especially when they added all the new races to the game. It had nice variety.

I think the game is available through EA's origin service. I think it was on sale a while back. Might be worth a look for sure.

BIGPADDY

Sep 30, 2012
Visit site
For a while ME3 MP was the only game I was playing. Especially when they added all the new races to the game. It had nice variety.

I think the game is available through EA's origin service. I think it was on sale a while back. Might be worth a look for sure.

I like the look of the game, I'll have a search.

gedzum

Jan 31, 2012
Visit site
Cool. The game can get pretty intense on the harder difficulties. If you get some good team synergy going though, it can make for an awesome and visceral experience. Like all the biotic combos. Oh man I'm geeking out at the thought lol

gedzum

Jan 31, 2012
Visit site
Oh yeah. They are great distractions especially against the geth. Salarian engie with the decoy works especially well. If I go engie, it's usually with the Quarian male.

Krogan Soldier is my go to class though. If I'm having a rough series of games, that's who I'll switch too.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taylormcintire