Welcome to the Windows Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By BIGPADDY
  • 1 Post By gedzum
  • 1 Post By omgitsnick
  1.    #1  
    Just wondering if anyone here gave the multiplayer/coop element of Mass Effect 3 a try. I used to play it a lot and was surprised by it. I honestly didn't think I would put the amount of time I did into it. I was thinking of getting back into it for a bit, but I might get addicted to it

Global Posts
    10,657 Global Posts
    My friend play Mass Effect 3 religiously and the Coop he even tried to get me to buy the game, I might have a look on steam to see how much it is.
    The craziest member on WPCentral!

SONY Windows Phone 8.1 release sometime in June!
  3.    #3  
    For a while ME3 MP was the only game I was playing. Especially when they added all the new races to the game. It had nice variety.

I think the game is available through EA's origin service. I think it was on sale a while back. Might be worth a look for sure.

Global Posts
    10,657 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by gedzum View Post
    For a while ME3 MP was the only game I was playing. Especially when they added all the new races to the game. It had nice variety.

I think the game is available through EA's origin service. I think it was on sale a while back. Might be worth a look for sure.
    I like the look of the game, I'll have a search.
    The craziest member on WPCentral!

SONY Windows Phone 8.1 release sometime in June!
    gedzum likes this.
  5.    #5  
    Cool. The game can get pretty intense on the harder difficulties. If you get some good team synergy going though, it can make for an awesome and visceral experience. Like all the biotic combos. Oh man I'm geeking out at the thought lol
    BIGPADDY likes this.

Global Posts
    243 Global Posts
    I usually choose engineers, because they have the techie stuff and little companions
    gedzum likes this.
  7.    #7  
    Oh yeah. They are great distractions especially against the geth. Salarian engie with the decoy works especially well. If I go engie, it's usually with the Quarian male.

Krogan Soldier is my go to class though. If I'm having a rough series of games, that's who I'll switch too.