[#SaveXboxWP] Asphalt 8 is NOT an Xbox Title: Let's Mobilize to Reverse the Trend.

jomarr

Sep 12, 2012
Visit site
Re: Asphalt 8 is NOT an Xbox Title: Let's Mobilize to Reverse the Trend. #SaveXboxWP

#SaveXboxWP

​It's more fun with Xbox!!!!!

coip

May 21, 2013
Visit site
Re: Asphalt 8 is NOT an Xbox Title: Let's Mobilize to Reverse the Trend. #SaveXboxWP

On July 24 2014, Gameloft released their fifteenth-consecutive non-Xbox game for Windows Phone, Modern Combat 5 , the sequel to Xbox-enabled Modern Combat 4. You suck, Gameloft.

coip

May 21, 2013
Visit site

On 7 August 2014, Ubisoft released their fifth Xbox game for Windows Phone, Hungry Shark Evolution . The game is free to download. Be sure to thank @UbisoftMobile for their Xbox support. Also, if you haven't downloaded their game, Rabbids Big Bang, yet, it's free for download only for a few more hours as part of last week's Red Stripe Deal of the Week. Be sure to snag it! Can't be that price.

Also on 7 August 2014, Gameloft released their sixteenth-consecutive non-Xbox game for Windows Phone, Ice Age Adventures , the sequel to Xbox-enabled Ice Age Village.

Last edited:

coip

May 21, 2013
Visit site

On 13 August 2014, Ubisoft released their sixth Xbox game for Windows Phone, Assassin's Creed Pirates. Even more awesome is that the game is not plagued by 'freemium-itis'. It costs $4.49, which is much better than IAP-plagued gameplay. Be sure to thank @UbisoftMobile for their Xbox support.

coip

May 21, 2013
Visit site

I forgot to mention that on 7 July 2014 Chris Charla, director of ID@Xbox favorited one of my #SaveXboxWP tweets calling for the program to be extended to WP/W8! Hope that is promising.

coip

May 21, 2013
Visit site

On 20 August 2014, Microsoft Studios' first-party studio Press Play games released Xbox-enabled game Tentacles: Enter the Mind for both Windows Phone and Windows 8. It is the sequel to the excellent WP7 game, Tentacles: Enter the Dolphin. Be sure to thank Press Play for their great work and be sure to check out their other Windows Phone game, Max and the Magic Marker, and it's big brother on Xbox One and Xbox 360, Max: The Curse of Brotherhood, as well as their upcoming Xbox One game, Totem. All of their games are superb.

coip

May 21, 2013
Visit site

On 11 September 2014, Gameloft released their seventeenth-consecutive non-Xbox game for Windows Phone, Spider-Man Unlimited. Lucky for us there is a better--Xbox-enabled--version of Spider-Man in the Windows Phone store.

coip

May 21, 2013
Visit site

Suck on this, Gameloft: On 12 September 2014, making their Xbox on Windows Phone debut, 505 Games released 2D action-adventure survival sandbox game, Terraria ! As a new Xbox developer to Windows Phone I have added their Twitter accounts to the master list above. Be sure to buy the game and then tell @505_Games thanks for supporting mobile Xbox!
Mini Update: It seems that there is an unofficial Terraria Encyclopedia app on Windows Phone for free that might help you master the game. Check it out!​

Usama Jawad96

Jan 9, 2014
Visit site

Suck on this, Gameloft: On 12 September 2014, making their Xbox on Windows Phone debut, 505 Games released 2D action-adventure survival sandbox game, Terraria ! As a new Xbox developer to Windows Phone I have added their Twitter accounts to the master list above. Be sure to buy the game and then tell @505_Games thanks for supporting mobile Xbox!
Mini Update: It seems that there is an unofficial Terraria Encyclopedia app on Windows Phone for free that might help you master the game. Check it out!​

Downloaded the game yesterday and don't regret a single cent ^_^ We need more new developers and old to support Xbox.I hope Artifex Mundi and Disney publish XBL games as well :)

DoctorSaline

Jul 9, 2014
Visit site

Downloaded the game yesterday and don't regret a single cent ^_^ We need more new developers and old to support Xbox.I hope Artifex Mundi and Disney publish XBL games as well :)

You are from Pakistan, right? Which payment method did you use? I'm thinking of it as well. Would love to support the developers who are supporting this platform despite the market share.

Usama Jawad96

Jan 9, 2014
Visit site

You are from Pakistan, right? Which payment method did you use? I'm thinking of it as well. Would love to support the developers who are supporting this platform despite the market share.

Yes,I am from Pakistan and since I'm still 17,I don't have any credit/debit card/any other payment method. :( I actually got $25 deposited in Microsoft account courtesy of Microsoft's Developer Benefit Program. :)
If you have a developer account(not the preview one but an actual developer account which lets you publish app/games to the store),I can guide you about the method required to claim your $25 if you are eligible,do let me know :)

DoctorSaline

Jul 9, 2014
Visit site

Yes,I am from Pakistan and since I'm still 17,I don't have any credit/debit card/any other payment method. :( I actually got $25 deposited in Microsoft account courtesy of Microsoft's Developer Benefit Program. :)
If you have a developer account(not the preview one but an actual developer account which lets you publish app/games to the store),I can guide you about the method required to claim your $25 if you are eligible,do let me know :)

Oh! I think I'll pass.

And I don't know what your plans are but best of luck with coding. ;)

coip

May 21, 2013
Visit site

On 17 September 2014, Microsoft Studios released Xbox-enabled game Age of Empires: Castle Siege for both Windows Phone and Windows 8. The first touch-control version of one of the most renowned RTS (real-time strategy) game franchises of all time, this game features cloud sync, pause-and-play compatibility between Windows Phone and Windows tablets and computers. This is the 5th Xbox game for WP released in the past 5 weeks!

coip

May 21, 2013
Visit site

On 22 September 2014, EA released Xbox-enabled game FIFA 15 Ultimate Team for both Windows Phone and Windows 8. It is the sequel to previous Xbox-enabled FIFA games on WP, FIFA 14 and FIFA 13, and marks EA's continued, uninterrupted support for Xbox gaming on WP (even though it's only their third release in the past 12 months, let's still be sure to thank them). This is the 6th Xbox game to release on WP in the past 6 weeks! #SaveXboxWP is working.

Also, not much of a surprise after Microsoft bought Mojang, but Phil Spencer did confirm that Minecraft will be coming to WP/W8 before the end of the year! In the meantime, pick it up on Xbox One or Xbox 360.

Jas00555

Retired Ambassador
Jun 8, 2013
Visit site

Did Microsoft fix the Xbox publishing system? I think they did. Not only have we seen a decent amount of Xbox enabled games, but AoE has actually got a decent amount of updates, which leads me to believe that they fixed the annoying update process.

WanderingTraveler

Dec 23, 2012
Visit site

Did Microsoft fix the Xbox publishing system? I think they did. Not only have we seen a decent amount of Xbox enabled games, but AoE has actually got a decent amount of updates, which leads me to believe that they fixed the annoying update process.
We can't really think that unless the devs conform it themselves.

For all we know, those updates choice been submitted a long time before the app went live.

WanderingTraveler

Dec 23, 2012
Visit site

Once I clear up enough space and get a credit card (because Bing Rewards doesn't work here for all I care), I'll start snapping up XBL titles on WP. I think I'll start off with the Square Enix titles, because JRPGs are my cup of tea and I want more of them.

coip

May 21, 2013
Visit site

It's possible, as we have had a resurgence of sorts, with 6 games released in the past 6 weeks, 4 of which were from third-party developers (Ubisoft, 505 Games, and EA). Perhaps they're finally coming to their senses and realizing how much leverage Xbox gaming on WP can bring them if they play it right. When Minecraft releases later this year simultaneously on WP and W8/RT, along with AoE: World Domination, they should begin advertising the hell out of mobile Xbox gaming, with commercials showing Halo: SA, 2 AoE games, Minecraft, and the like. It would also really help if they announced another big name franchise like Forza. I'll continue to ping them on Twitter via #SaveXboxWP.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vascro