Is Xbox one worth it?

Tom87

Jul 21, 2014
Visit site
Tom87, are you using it as a Plex SERVER, or is it just consuming Content from some other Plex server in your house? I have an old PS3 that is great at consuming content from my Plex server. But I eventually would like to replace my old Plex server with something newer and better. I don't think xbox1 can function as a Plex server, but I would love to be wrong.

Hi. Sorry for not being clearer but no, not using it as a server, just a player via the Plex app. The PC in my study is my Plex server, and I play my media via the Plex Xbox One app in my living room.

Inferati

Apr 14, 2014
Visit site
Well I decided, I think I'm going to end up going with a PS4 after all. I really like the Xbox, but after asking most of my friends it seems they're getting a PS4. So to play with them I've decided to get a PS4 instead. Time to get assassins creed unity, loving that French theme lol

Bobvfr

Apr 20, 2014
Visit site
I think there is a good chance some of your friends will also jump ship and join you, the tide is heading towards the Xbox One at the moment :wink:

The thing to do is get your friends around, sign them in so your Xbox One becomes their "Home" Xbox One, then when they buy their own, whatever game they buy will also download to your Xbox.......

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tallgeeselll05