What car will defeat Citroen Survolt in Asphalt 8 Multiplayer?

mjyumping

Jan 2, 2013
Visit site
Hello, I play Asphalt 8 and I only play in multiplayer,
I currently have a Maxed Ford Focus RS, but (this is where my problem is), you know the multiplayer sorts you out with other players near your car rank, but this case I always sorted with very high car rank players and most of their cars are the Citroen Survolt.

I've tried upgrading my Focus but I think it is no use, because I'm still sorted out to compete with higher cars! So now I'm finding for a good car that can defeat most Citroen Survolt cars that multiplayer will still sort me in the right place, with cars that are not higher than me mostly. Which cars are on the list?

ghostryder13

Aug 9, 2015
Visit site
There are quite a few cars that will beat Survolt. Felino CB7 as suggested by some. Lotus Exige is also good against it. However, these will not be very useful against boosted Survolts. If you want a car that can beat boosted Survolts, you might want to look at Mercedes Benz Biome. This car is a Survolt killer, I have upgraded to around 1322 with maxed out acceleration and level 3 top-speed. It's a Survolt killer and you can take them out on your whim, and incidentally, without using any boosters (which actually feels like cheating to me). Another car that is very effective is Mazda Furai. The downside is that these cars are expensive and you may have to farm credits for a long time before you can buy them. But trust me they are worth the effort.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
velocityxs