Welcome to the Windows Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Global Posts
    563 Global Posts
    This ain't good at all and I'm really pissed. All my apps in my purchase history are MISSING. I can only see 10 purchased games and that's it. Can you imagine I've been asked to repurchase WPCentral app again after trying to reinstall after having some log in issues with it? WHY and HOW? ::mad:

What the **** is wrong with Microsoft and the Marketplace? Why am I experiencing this? I can't pay for an app twice. Any insight into this?
    Last edited by Dave Blake; 11-23-2012 at 10:03 AM. Reason: Fix title

Global Posts
    864 Global Posts
    same deal, all my purchases from my wp7 are gone... pretty sure it's a result of not using wp for a year.

Deleted.
    Last edited by Bearach; 07-08-2013 at 08:42 PM.

Global Posts
    563 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Villain View Post
    same deal, all my purchases from my wp7 are gone... pretty sure it's a result of not using wp for a year.
    No that's not the case. It's happening to we the regular users too. Support asked me not to repurchase anything and I accidentally uninstalled WPCentral app so you can imagine what I'm going through. I have to make sure I don't uninstall anything from now on.

Same thing here. When I did a restore to my 920 after a hard reset ended up with 61 apps that wont reinstall because they think I need to purchase them. Mine worked fine up until Monday. Talked with support and told me the same thing kenzibit was told. Anything I had purchased since getting my 920 on release date was there and reinstalled but my WP7 purchased apps were not reinstalled.

I have the same thing here, bought a new Lumia 800 (currently on sale for 170 euro with a 140 cashback for my old Lumia 800 so effectively I payed 30 euro's for a scratchfree new Lumia 800 with 2 whole years of warranty :P) and now can't reinstall amongst other WPCentral and glƏƏk!
    I contacted MS Support telling them I was missing a bunch of purchased apps and they asked me to repurchase them and then I would get credited the same amount. The 'funny' part is; yesterday I could see everything from the beginning of September but today all I get is 'Something's gone wrong. Please come back in a little while and try again.'

Update:
    Contacted MS again, they have now escalated to 'Technical Support', will keep you guys posted.
    Last edited by tomm1ed; 11-22-2012 at 03:19 AM. Reason: Contacted MS again

Global Posts
    563 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by tomm1ed View Post
    I have the same thing here, bought a new Lumia 800 (currently on sale for 170 euro with a 140 cashback for my old Lumia 800 so effectively I payed 30 euro's for a scratchfree new Lumia 800 with 2 whole years of warranty :P) and now can't reinstall amongst other WPCentral and glƏƏk!
    I contacted MS Support telling them I was missing a bunch of purchased apps and they asked me to repurchase them and then I would get credited the same amount. The 'funny' part is; yesterday I could see everything from the beginning of September but today all I get is 'Something's gone wrong. Please come back in a little while and try again.'

Update:
    Contacted MS again, they have now escalated to 'Technical Support', will keep you guys posted.
    You mean support asked you to repurchase the apps and they'll credit it to you later on? That's a mistake. They told me not to repurchase anything and that they are working on a fix and also not to uninstall anything cuz I won't get it back since purchase history isn't working.

Quote Originally Posted by kenzibit View Post
    You mean support asked you to repurchase the apps and they'll credit it to you later on? That's a mistake. They told me not to repurchase anything and that they are working on a fix and also not to uninstall anything cuz I won't get it back since purchase history isn't working.
    Yes they asked me to repurchase but because my g/f was having the exact same issue (tho not pressing because she actually has the apps installed ;D) I haven't so far.

I'm glad I'm not the only one with this issue. I thought I was going crazy when I went to reinstall all my apps. I know I've downloaded more than 20 apps and its asking me to repurchase gMaps Pro again. I hope MS fixes this soon

I'm having this issue as well, an app was giving me an error when trying to update, so I uninstalled it, when I went back to reinstall, it was not on my purchase history, prompted me to buy it...

I pointed MS Support to this page so they can see that this is an issue more people than me have. (well they should know that since both me and my girl have this issue ;))

Global Posts
    563 Global Posts
    Yes they asked me to repurchase but because my g/f was having the exact same issue (tho not pressing because she actually has the apps installed ;D) I haven't so far.
    Don't do it, or else you might have a double problem. Wait till this is fixed, just hang on.

Global Posts
    563 Global Posts
    I pointed MS Support to this page so they can see that this is an issue more people than me have. (well they should know that since both me and my girl have this issue ;))
    Great, that's a smart move.....if only they'll read it.

Global Posts
    109 Global Posts
    Also have this issue, spoke with Live Chat, waiting for "escalated" response, they told me 3-5 days.

Global Posts
    864 Global Posts
    I re purchased mine and they refunded my... simple quick and easy fix. extremely impressed with the service.

Global Posts
    563 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Villain View Post
    I re purchased mine and they refunded my... simple quick and easy fix. extremely impressed with the service.
    What about paid apps that went on free sale for a day or two e.g. gmaps pro, wpcentral, Luquid Dafodil's apps?

What about paid apps that went on free sale for a day or two e.g. gmaps pro, wpcentral, Luquid Dafodil's apps?
    That is exactly my issue ;) Some are still there (I got CowLick back) and some aren't (WPCentral and glƏƏk!)... I am still waiting on MS' response.
    So where do I go to see purchase history to begin with? 😥

Quote Originally Posted by lordofthereef View Post
    So where do I go to see purchase history to begin with? 
    https://www.windowsphone.com/en-us/my/purchase-history

I have had the same issue. This is really terrible because I have about 100 or so apps not showing.

Global Posts
    563 Global Posts
    That is exactly my issue ;) Some are still there (I got CowLick back) and some aren't (WPCentral and glƏƏk!)... I am still waiting on MS' response.
    For me I've lost all the paid apps that went on free sale for a short period. I had connectivity issues with the WPCentral app, uninstalled and zip......nothing in my history. You go to the main app, it asks you to buy. Now I lack the WPCentral app on my phone which is kinda emptiness for me cuz I was too addicted and used to it. Still waiting for Microsoft to give me back my purchase history :'(
    This ain't good at all and I'm really pissed. All my apps in my purchase history are MISSING. I can only see 10 purchased games and that's it. Can you imagine I've been asked to repurchase WPCentral app again after trying to reinstall after having some log in issues with it? WHY and HOW? ::mad:

What the **** is wrong with Microsoft and the Marketplace? Why am I experiencing this? I can't pay for an app twice. Any insight into this?
    I had the same problem but I went to purchase history reinstalled wp central now all is good, my history was OK. ????? At least yesterday it was I will check today let you know soon.
    Just check my purchase history all OK with me.

Global Posts
    563 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by pmhgeneral View Post
    Just check my purchase history all OK with me.
    Wow.....lucky you and I'm glad for you but just be checking daily cuz I heard this thing is like a wave moving slowly to people. Your apps might be there today but tomorrow?
    Wow.....lucky you and I'm glad for you but just be checking daily cuz I heard this thing is like a wave moving slowly to people. Your apps might be there today but tomorrow?
    Just check still ok, kenzibit were you able to figure out what's up.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast