Welcome to the Windows Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1.    #1  
    Any outlook.com switchers having issues receiving your PayPal confirmation email after adding an outlook.com email address? I saw two other postings outside of wpcentral and was wondering if anyone here was experiencing the same problem. I'd really love to ditch my Gmail account but my PayPal account is the final hold out.

Global Posts
    68 Global Posts
    I've never had any issues with PayPal and my Outlook account.

Global Posts
    2,578 Global Posts
    PayPal works well with Outlook. In fact, it helped me bust a fraudulent eBay bidder who sent me a fake PayPal "payment sent" e-mail after "winning" an auction for a phone I was selling. It actually warned that the e-mail was a fake.
  4.    #4  
    Thanks for the feedback. I guess the missing confirmation email to authorize my outlook.com account must be a one off issue only I am experiencing. I assume you folks have PayPal sending directly to your @outlook.com account and are not forwarding email from another address nor having outlook.com login to another address. I've emailed PayPal about not receiving the email to confirm my outlook.com address, hopefully they can help resolve the issue.
    Last edited by CatFoodScience; 12-16-2012 at 12:02 PM.
  5.    #5  
    Well after retrying during normal business hours the email to confirm my new email address was successfully received. I guess the issue must have been on paypals site.