Online Petition to top developers to support their Apps on Windows Phone Platform

khatta

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Inspired by the fellow member on these forums, I have started the online petitions to force the top developers to review their position on Windows Phone Platforms and consider bring their popular iOS and Android applications to the Windows Phone Platform.

First Petition Posted

Second Petition Posted

Please support and spread the word on these petitions. If you would like to request an App and the Developer added to this petition, please review this post and post your preference. I will work with the post owner to gather your requests and post to the petition.

Here is the direct link to post your App requests.

Windows Phone 8 has the momentum at this time and only way we can force the developers to reconsider their position is talking to them directly and show that there is a good user base who will use their apps on WP platform. The petitions expire January 28.

Thanks everyone for your support.

imem

Dec 13, 2012
Visit site
Sv: Online Petition to top developers to support their Apps on Windows Phone Platform

These don't work. It's a waste of time and energy, alas.

And why do you say that.
If we can get them to see there is a demand there is a chance.
And we need good pobblisity that will give interest for the platform.

P's I want my phone now. 

Skickat fr?n min HTC Sensation XL with Beats Audio X315e via Tapatalk 2

brmiller1976

Aug 5, 2011
Visit site
I don't buy that. The number of Windows Phone users today is well over 15 million. There are plenty of users, developers simply choose the larger platforms. It is like choosing to sell in the USA and not Canada.

khatta

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
The first petition has now reached close to 5000 signatures. Thank You to WMPOWERUSER for featuring on their site.

Please also consider signing for the second petition to the developers of some of the top apps on Android and iOS. You can find the second petition here.

Thank You everyone for your support of WP platform.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
velocityxs