- 01-06-2013, 12:21 AM #127
Global functionality is easier to demand than provide, especially when the markets demanding it don't have sufficient volumes of sales to make it worthwhile.
Google has been around since the mid 1990s, and its services grew across the globe due to cheap Android. Microsoft's not going to be able to catalogue Albania or Bhutan to the degree that Google is, since Google's business model is so different -- and the costs that consumers pay for doing business with Google are often not entirely obvious to them.
It's a catch 22.
- 01-06-2013, 12:41 AM #128
- 01-06-2013, 06:11 PM #130
Google is evil 😈...my opinion.
Want to know what Google says about that?
Google seems to be unstoppable right now like Microsoft was when Bill Gates ran it! 😎ATIV S is LIFE
- By indigoson in forum HTC 8XReplies: 7Last Post: 05-14-2013, 06:57 AM
- By Jazmac in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 17Last Post: 08-01-2012, 11:27 AM
- By mmaman in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 95Last Post: 02-28-2012, 11:52 AM
- By DontHate707 in forum Upcoming & Rumored DevicesReplies: 40Last Post: 01-31-2012, 11:33 AM
- By jalb in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 3Last Post: 12-17-2010, 05:02 PM