Out of Curosity, Do Nokia fund Israel?

Status
Not open for further replies.

misterRafter

Mar 28, 2012
Visit site
Morning,

Was having this conversation with some friends who showed me a list of all the big companies that fund Israel and Nokia was on that list. Is this true?

Do Nokia fund Israel and it's Zionist led terrorist organisation?

Please let me know

Thanks

DanBB1

Nov 26, 2012
Visit site
Yes, thats true. Nokia has given billions of dollars to Israel to fund their war and they still do. I've also been told by reliable source that Nokia was behind the Rwandan Genocide, and 9/11 was staged by Nokia so that USA would invade Afganistan and Iraq. I've also heard that Stephen Elop is a Jew.

Now go buy HTC or Samsung and burn your Nokia phone quick.

Daniel Ratcliffe

Dec 5, 2011
Visit site
Now go buy HTC or Samsung and burn your Nokia phone quick.

Each to their own, I still want a Nokia not a HTC (I'm not too keen on the HTC 8X and the 8S is a non-starter for me). And the ATIV S doesn't meet my needs. I'm still gonna be rocking the Nokia Lumia 920 even if that makes me a selfish jerk who should be killed.

Dave Blake

Mod and Ambassador Team Emeritus
Jan 11, 2008
Visit site
This is a Windows Phone device forum not a political forum I don't feel this it content we want on this forum. That said if posted correctly and discussed in a civil manner we wont stop this community from discussing any topic. If the OP want to discuss this in a civil manner repost the thread in the Off Topic forums and provide links.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DaviSmalle