01-18-2013, 08:38 AM #1
- 32 Posts
- 01-18-2013, 11:28 AM #2
I always use Nokia Xpress whenever I am not within range of Wi-Fi - I have very limited data, so it helps when I can surf the web, or check e-mails without depleting my data bucket. I used Opera Mini when I used my N8, which is similar.
- 01-19-2013, 08:12 AM #3
Good to know. I thought BlackBerry's were the only ones that compress your data. Glad someone else is thinking of the customer rather than letting their phones use "dirty data" as we call is.
Sent from my game boy color
- By cedarlog in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 7Last Post: 09-27-2012, 01:10 PM
- By wayneholbrook in forum Nokia Lumia 900Replies: 8Last Post: 08-27-2012, 10:29 AM
- By The Last Byte in forum App SpotlightReplies: 0Last Post: 06-23-2012, 11:22 AM
- By iphonemilk in forum Nokia Lumia 900Replies: 18Last Post: 04-06-2012, 10:45 PM
- By TheWeeBear in forum Nokia Lumia 800Replies: 0Last Post: 12-10-2011, 05:56 AM