If you could not use windows phone...

Dr_8820

Jan 1, 2012
Visit site
I received a Evo 3D.....no phone service, no texts....just used WiFi to Skype because my HD7 didn't have a FFC....I can't use the screen because an app crashed it....fork Android.
Sent from my Nokia L810 using Board Express

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site
Android.

There are very nice Android phones out there, and iOS just looks and feels outdated. And I really don't like Apple, so definitely iOS. I wouldn't really like to enter the Google ecosystem though.

Abdul Rahman Noor

Jan 11, 2013
Visit site
If money were no object, most likely an XPERIA Z.
Actually if money were no object I'd probably buy one right now - though that more has to do with the fact that it is waterproof than for the OS.

ebradley

Aug 31, 2011
Visit site
In this order,
I would go back to my Moto Q Windows 6.5.
But since we are limited to the described options, iOS. I have never had an Apple product, but it would seem the better choice due to longevity

Ridemyscooter86

Dec 20, 2011
Visit site
As an OS I REALLY like iOS better than android because "it just works" generic apple slogan. Otherwise, the hardware for android would probably make me want to go to it just because the screens are so much larger. It funny that my 1.5 year old focus S has a larger screen than the iphone 5 does with its "HUGE 4" screen". Seriously I'd get like a note 2 or something. I hope windows phone for the MWC gets a phablet...that would be nice as I'm due for an upgrade in like 6 months.

SymoClod

Oct 15, 2012
Visit site
Painful as it is to say it, it would have to be boring old, outdated IOS for me but only because I wouldn't trust Google with my data or Android with anything needing security. I suppose I could use Siri so that I didn't have to look at the pig-ugly antiquated UI too often!

Honestabebread

Feb 5, 2012
Visit site
When people talking about 'glitchy mess' I have to wonder when they lasted used an android device - I've had a nexus 7 for a few months and it and the apps are rock-steady, my wife has a nexus 4 and that is rock-steady as well.

I currently have a Galaxy S3 and Xyboard 8.2. My old personal phone before my 8X was the LG Intuition. I've carried the Razr M and Incredible 4G for about 2 weeks prior to their launch. Before my S3 I had a Rezound. I will never pay money for another Android device.

I think I would like a Nexus though. Too bad Verizon will probably never have one again.

yashshah7197

Feb 19, 2013
Visit site
Android just for the simple reason that it has all the main apps that iOS and its more customizable too.
And well Android because, well, I hate Apple :eck:

webbahboy

Jul 15, 2012
Visit site
I am really spoiled by Live Tiles, and would need a more customizable home page with ready access to data. Android has a better handle on that than ios right now.

WinFan1

Oct 18, 2011
Visit site
Lol I see the word better when the words that should actually be there are I like it better. Better is tentative. But for me without WP easily say I'd have an iPhone because there is an ecosystem for it and it isn't made by piss buckets named google.

cyberbob

May 7, 2012
Visit site
I've contemplated this before because sprint doesn't have any wp8 devices, ios is way more usable and compatible with everything but I do like the big screens and customization of android. I guess I'd get a nexus everyone has iPhones there lame now.
Really? And no one has and android?

IceDree

Feb 13, 2011
Visit site
Well , I just came to Windows Phone !
but if i had to pick , it will iOS
"I just left Android & I ain't going back !!!!!"
Even though the Xperia Z is super sexy !

PipoDj

Oct 7, 2011
Visit site
I will choose iOS. It just works. No need to worry whether my phone gets updated and the dedication by Apple to bring the best experience as compared to Android.

But then since there is Windows Phone... why would I choose anything else?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss