Want MessageMe on your Windows Phone? Let's fight Blackberry.

Mocah

Feb 1, 2013
Visit site
Hey guys! MessageMe tweeted this not too long ago:
https://twitter.com/msgme/status/327511260981755905

I figured that I'd call the cavalry on this one. If you're feeling that Kik, Whatsapp, and the others aren't cutting it out for you on WP8, (not too mention you'd hate for a developer to turn to BB or Desktop over Windows Phone) then please assist me in changing these guys' minds.

Maybe you don't use MessageMe, and you actually LOVE Kik, Whatsapp, etc...but hey... Let's get some more apps anyway, huh? ;) I personally love MessageMe, and hated to leave it when I switched from my iPhone. If they decided on another platform, it's definitely going to be awhile until they expand again.

Tweet a quick reply to their status (link above), and show them some demand! Stick it to Blackberry.

ForWindowsPhone.jpg

Attachments

• qm.gif
    qm.gif
    43 bytes · Views: 59
Last edited:

Jaskys

Banned
Jan 23, 2013
Visit site
Yeah so maybe lets add 20 more integrations ? Facebook integration is enough and isn't useless as most of these chatting apps.

Mocah

Feb 1, 2013
Visit site
Yeah so maybe lets add 20 more integrations ? Facebook integration is enough and isn't useless as most of these chatting apps.
You know, the Facebook integration isn't that spectacular (a lot of bugs). Anyway, this doesn't even have to do with more integration. Just bringing MessageMe to Windows Phone. I'm sorry you feel these chatting apps are useless, but some of us use them to communicate with our friends and families.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rogertewarte