Microsoft Outlook Service Problem

Epic Pie

May 7, 2013
Visit site
I think I started getting this problem since yesterday. I can't sync E-mail from my Windows Phone, nor open from my desktop. When I try to log in from the web browser, I get a following message.

There was a problem with the Outlook service (a temporary network connectivity issue that has nothing to do with your computer). Please try again. If you keep seeing this message, go to Service status to check if there's a problem with Outlook.

So, I want to ask, am I the only one encountering this annoying problem? I hope this problem will be fixed asap.

Epic Pie

May 7, 2013
Visit site
I guess I've missed that one! Also, I've just found out that it should be back 'n running by tomorrow afternoon. Hope it will be fixed by then!
We're working on the problem and will provide an update by 15 August 1:00. Thank you for your patience.

stmav

Retired Moderator
Sep 18, 2012
Visit site
With any luck they mean 1 am and not afternoon. Wouldn't they use 13:00 for 1 pm? Either way, the sooner the better.

Epic Pie

May 7, 2013
Visit site
Oh wait, I forgot to refer the afternoon as in my region's afternoon. It's already 12 am here. And yeah, I need to use my E-mail normally a.s.a.p.

multo

Nov 19, 2012
Visit site
Seems to be ok now. Been having some issue for several hours but I can now sync

Sent from my Lumia 920 using Tapatalk

Edit: spoke too soon. It was ok for just a few minutes. Getting errors again on the phone

Last edited:

channing0214

Nov 14, 2012
Visit site
I am still having a problem with my email not syncing.

When I go to try and sync my email it says this every time:

"There's a problem with snt-m.hotmail.com
Try again Later

Error Code: 85010014

rohitsingh

Apr 3, 2012
Visit site
I think I started getting this problem since yesterday. I can't sync E-mail from my Windows Phone, nor open from my desktop. When I try to log in from the web browser, I get a following message.

So, I want to ask, am I the only one encountering this annoying problem? I hope this problem will be fixed asap.

Can u tell me what error code are you getting. Unfortunately i reset my phone today and now cant sync back anything. Getting error again and again. Code: 86000C09

Last edited:

Epic Pie

May 7, 2013
Visit site
I am still having a problem with my email not syncing.

When I go to try and sync my email it says this every time:

"There's a problem with snt-m.hotmail.com
Try again Later

Error Code: 85010014

Well, if you open Outlook from web browser, it's working fine again. Only syncing the E-mail with the phone is the current problem I guess

rohitsingh

Apr 3, 2012
Visit site
Can someone advise me on this, i reset my phone yesterday, not knowing that the service was having issues. Now i am not getting any mails, nor have i got my contacts back on my phone. What i want to know is once the service is finally up and running, will my contacts and all get synced back to the phone or will i need to reset the device again. Any ideas/suggestions? Thanks in advance

Epic Pie

May 7, 2013
Visit site
Can someone advise me on this, i reset my phone yesterday, not knowing that the service was having issues. Now i am not getting any mails, nor have i got my contacts back on my phone. What i want to know is once the service is finally up and running, will my contacts and all get synced back to the phone or will i need to reset the device again. Any ideas/suggestions? Thanks in advance

Once the service is running normally again, I'm sure you will be able to sync everything as usual. No reset needed.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
moocher720