Lets show Google we're fed up with their bad treatment of us Windows Phone Users!

taymur

Aug 22, 2012
Visit site
yes lets rant!!! ok MS, turn on the trojan horse we all have on our PC, ban every one from Googles services :D ok for three hours only :p

montsa007

Ambassador
Apr 10, 2013
Visit site
I don't see the point of signing petitions and doing things. Until and unless people completely period, ditch the android platform and phones, Google would be least interested in that.
Still if you wish to give it a shot, may god help you ;).

Fade_z

Jun 15, 2013
Visit site
Weeks after i switched, my google service usage has dropped like 90%.
I use bing instead of google
Nokia drive instead of maps
Hotmail instead of gmail [even before switching]
Hell the only thing i use is youtube.

And as Daniel Tosh once said:
**** you google

squire777

Feb 21, 2012
Visit site
MS should just make IE so that it blocks Google ads by default.

I've been slowly weening myself away from Google products but Youtube seems to be the one that is hardest to get away from.

msdugn

Nov 19, 2012
Visit site
Not sure a petition will help. But as of yesterday, Google no longer has access to my data for their purposes.

Here's the easy step to remove your Google Account:
https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/32046?hl=en

All I lost was my YouTube personalization - which wasn't much at all. Removing you doesn't give you the option of telling them why. But when I removed Google Chrome from my PC, they did let me share the reason I was leaving. I shared the URL to one of the many articles about them blocking the MSFT Phone YouTube app.

Now I'm 100% Google-free.

ajst222

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Not sure a petition will help. But as of yesterday, Google no longer has access to my data for their purposes.

All I lost was my YouTube personalization - which wasn't much at all. Removing you doesn't give you the option of telling them why. But when I removed Google Chrome from my PC, they did let me share the reason I was leaving. I shared the URL to one of the many articles about them blocking the MSFT Phone YouTube app.

I could go 100% Google free except for YouTube. Not sure how I could realistically give that up.

LMZR

May 15, 2013
Visit site
YouTube is the sole reason why i can't be 100% Google free, Then again i don't even have a YouTube account.

Call me 99.9% Google free. :)

kc77

Aug 15, 2013
Visit site

I ended up writing what looked like a novel when I was asked why I was stopping my use of Google Chrome. I think I got carried away...

tgp

Dec 1, 2012
Visit site
I shared the URL to one of the many articles about them blocking the MSFT Phone YouTube app.

I'm sure that was news to them! I can just picture the scene in Mountain Veiw "Oh crap, I had no idea! Let's call an emergency meeting... "

pmhgeneral

Dec 23, 2011
Visit site
Metotube works for me, just started using it I think it's much better than you tube app and I deleted you tube off my phone for good. 99% free.

tgp

Dec 1, 2012
Visit site
Metotube works for me, just started using it I think it's much better than you tube app and I deleted you tube off my phone for good. 99% free.

I don't think that makes any difference. Both apps are developed by someone other than Google. You're still using YouTube's services.

Ian Too

Jun 19, 2012
Visit site
Won't sign your petition I'm afraid, as I don't want to encourage anyone to use any Google service. Of principle, I never help people to do something harmful to themselves.

I have however, deleted my Google account. Interestingly, it wouldn't let me sign into the account in the first place, as I block 3rd party cookies. That is all the reason I need to advise people NEVER to use Google services.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb