08-29-2013, 04:01 PM #2
- 1,374 Posts
Please rephrase your question. Difficult to understand.
The expected life expectancy of a mobile device varies per user. Sometimes technology dictates this but thats rare. Depends upon how hard the user is on the device. To give an example The Sammy Focus device I carrier for two years and was in perfect condition was destroyed by my roomate in two months.Support your third-party developers. There just about all we have...
08-30-2013, 03:08 AM #4
- 99 Posts
Lets try to use complete words OK? Not everyone understands that jibberish shorthand you are trying to type...
There are 2 timers/counters that are used
Lifetime timer = total minutes talked
Data counter = total MB downloaded on phone over cellular (but can be any network)
- By thuanngotau in forum Nokia Lumia 625Replies: 17Last Post: 08-12-2014, 06:37 AM
- By Al Gihuni in forum App SpotlightReplies: 3Last Post: 10-12-2013, 08:40 AM
- By bodha in forum Upcoming & Rumored DevicesReplies: 3Last Post: 09-02-2013, 11:53 AM
- By Superboy Micah in forum T-MobileReplies: 0Last Post: 08-29-2013, 02:51 PM
- By bigpaulc in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 1Last Post: 08-29-2013, 10:03 AM