Rudy huyn approached by Google

Jas00555

Retired Ambassador
Jun 8, 2013
Visit site
Re: Rudy huyn poached by Google

Oh OP, why must you lie in your thread title? The article clearly states that he turned it down and was not poached.

ali80

May 29, 2013
Visit site
Good that he refused the offer. Google wanted him to stop developing apps on WP as this is one of the company policy to dominate. It looks WP started to cause headache to google which is a good news for sure.

tgp

Dec 1, 2012
Visit site
Good that he refused the offer. Google wanted him to stop developing apps on WP as this is one of the company policy to dominate. It looks WP started to cause headache to google which is a good news for sure.

Maybe Google wants him to develop their apps for Windows Phone!

Edit: scratch that; if this report is true, WP is not starting to cause Google any headaches!

Last edited:

onysi

Sep 18, 2011
Visit site
I'm pretty sure they just want him out of windows phone. HE's sort of the guy that's keeping things afloat in the WP community.

smoheath

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
What if they were trying to get him to make some real Google apps for windows phone... hmmm. That could have been interesting. O well.

Sent from my Surface Pro 3 using Tapatalk

Nov 20, 2012
Visit site
I'd hope he would never leave for google.i can't stand google by any means. Atrocious company.

I hope Microsoft realizes the talent they have and harness him well.

Bodeanicus

Banned
Sep 14, 2014
Visit site
I don't understand why Microsoft hasn't hired this guy and made him head of app development. Unbelievable. I've never seen a company that's so good at killing their own products.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Duouser3