kent robillo

Aug 18, 2013
Visit site
I got the enhanced Sim card from At&t on my Nokia 1020, loaded my Amex card with no hassle, loading chase card it's a bit of an issue as it keeps giving error I hope they will fix them soon. They need to have more participating CC and loyalty cards...

HeyCori

Mod Emeritus
Mar 1, 2011
Visit site
I got the secure SIM with no problems. I was going to use my MasterCard debit card but apparently I have to connect it through American Express Serve, which is a slight annoyance. Then I thought, why not get a credit card? I currently don't have any but if my goal is "secure" payments then that's a better idea than linking my debit card.

jhoff80

Apr 27, 2003
Visit site
Not working on my AT&T Lumia 1020. Gets stuck at "Your Softcard account is reloading" and then I get an error email ~45 minutes later.

fatclue_98

Retired Moderator
Apr 1, 2012
Visit site
I got the secure SIM with no problems. I was going to use my MasterCard debit card but apparently I have to connect it through American Express Serve, which is a slight annoyance. Then I thought, why not get a credit card? I currently don't have any but if my goal is "secure" payments then that's a better idea than linking my debit card.

Get the Serve card. You can drop cash into the account at the cash register at any 7-11, Wal-Mart, etc. It's instantaneous and secure since there's no link to your bank.

HeyCori

Mod Emeritus
Mar 1, 2011
Visit site
Get the Serve card. You can drop cash into the account at the cash register at any 7-11, Wal-Mart, etc. It's instantaneous and secure since there's no link to your bank.

I guess that is one way to go. That way, I can avoid the hassle associated with credit cards and banks. It's just a slight annoyance to physically have to go to a restore and refill the card.

agentmikeyd99

Banned
Sep 15, 2013
Visit site
For those in USA:
IF u go to a Subway, some of them dont have the standard tap to pay terminal, but have a small LCD screen that sits flatly on the counter next to the register. The employees sometimes dont that you can tap that screen, after they press the pay button. it works flawlessly and the same as the terminal but its not obvious to the sandwich artist

jhoff80

Apr 27, 2003
Visit site
Looks like I'll have to head to an AT&T store too. I have a ticket open with Softcard, but there's been no response on their end. Maybe somehow it is the SIM that's the problem.

agentmikeyd99

Banned
Sep 15, 2013
Visit site
Looks like I'll have to head to an AT&T store too. I have a ticket open with Softcard, but there's been no response on their end. Maybe somehow it is the SIM that's the problem.

Good luck. Again it works perfectly for me everywhere I have tried. It's also fun explaining to onlookers with iPhones that this is a Windows phone - ha!

Chris_Kez

Nov 29, 2012
Visit site
I'm all ready to go; just haven't been anywhere that accepts it yet. The Softcard site has a pretty limited list of participating retailers. I'm betting there are others, like Whole Foods, where it might work.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Duouser3