My experience at a Microsoft Store

Richard Moore

Apr 8, 2014
Visit site
Let me first say that I've been a MS fan for many years, and a WP8 user for over 2 years. I made my first visit to a Microsoft Store yesterday. This is a new MS store and the first one in this area that I'm aware of. My purpose was to see the HP Stream 7 and buy one if I liked it, either as a gift for my kids or for me.

The store was very busy with lots of shoppers and lots of MS store staff. It was nice to see a general "buzz" in the store. I was greeted multiple times by cheerful and eager people. Several people took the time to show me products, talk about them in detail, and offer helpful advice. Everyone was very helpful and very knowledgeable. I was extremely impressed.

They had an early morning special and offered $25 off the purchase of anything in the store. Even though it was several hours past the "morning special", they still offered me the deal and I was able to purchase the HP Stream 7 for $75. I couldn't be happier with my purchase. Not only did I get a great deal, but this device is really terrific. The screen is clear and bright, the OS is quick and responsive, and the overall performance is much much better than I expected.

Also, I wanted to add, that I took some time to look at the new phones. I have a 2 yr old HTC 8X that was considered a "high-end" device back then, but all these new phones absolutely blow it away. Even the 635 and the Blu HD are better phones than my 8X.

I was completely satisfied with everything I saw. I had started to lose faith in MS and was even considering leaving Windows Phone, but my confidence is restored and I think things are looking up for us MS fans.

So many people like to write about their bad experiences, so I just wanted to share my positive experience, and say thanks to the Microsoft store in Charlotte, NC. Great job everyone and thanks again!!

blue1k

Sep 8, 2013
Visit site
I agree totally with you. I visit the MS store in Burnaby, BC all the time and I am so impressed with store and the staff. When I was looking at buying a Surface Pro 3 they were very accommodating and let my 2 year old paint on one. She loved it and kept asking about the store. They have a great Xbox One setup which she loves to dance to. I even ended up buying a used 1520 from one of staff. Overall, MS has done something right here. They have created a welcoming environment for people to discover their products and trained their staff in how to offer excellent customer service.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BevitalGlucoPremium